Just updated and all went well....just tought you would like to know there wernt any probs....keep up the good work.
    Same here. Thanks cashew
    11-09-09 10:33 PM
    I don't have any emails from that address.

I have one from a different address which I believe is you and it was sent 22 hours ago. Not three days.

Your code is in your App Store account.

i sent it last month
    11-09-09 10:40 PM
    1). Learn to spell and punctuate.
    2). Yiu are a total dik to say what you did. Stope being a troll and a trouble maker and CONTRIBUTE.

Sorry I do not understand what are you trying to tell me...am not a trouble maker...try to be in my shoes and you will know how I feel. Pay for something and in the end can't use it at all how would u feel.
    11-09-09 10:43 PM
    MURPHY's law. this one sorta fits your name combining the leaked OS with the supported app. So just join in and go official 328, every thing will be A-O-k give it a go peace out.
    11-09-09 11:02 PM
    Sorry I do not understand what are you trying to tell me...am not a trouble maker...try to be in my shoes and you will know how I feel. Pay for something and in the end can't use it at all how would u feel.
    No. I cannot possibly comprehend what it would be like to have such a pathetic life that I would spend so much time and effort publicly sniveling over three dollars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 03:05 AM
    No. I cannot possibly comprehend what it would be like to have such a pathetic life that I would spend so much time and effort publicly sniveling over three dollars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No joke! I would send him his 3 bucks back just to shut him up.

Good grief man I would hate to see what this kids life will be like when he actually has to grow up and be a "big boy."

I'm running official .328 and Meterberry v2.03 and I'm getting an error 5 when I try to reset the device. I did a battery pull and I'm still getting this error....
    Last edited by orangepeel; 11-10-09 at 04:05 AM.
    11-10-09 04:00 AM
    All is well in MeterBerry 2.0.3 land once again!
    11-10-09 06:40 AM
    i have tried both options and also dl the newest update. i have my reset scheduled for 6 am. when i wake up i have an error on my homescreen,: Application terminated:MeterBerryResetStub has been denied the "Cross Application Communication" permission." what does that mean and why cant i schedule a reset??????????
    11-10-09 06:50 AM
    i have tried both options and also dl the newest update. i have my reset scheduled for 6 am. when i wake up i have an error on my homescreen,: Application terminated:MeterBerryResetStub has been denied the "Cross Application Communication" permission." what does that mean and why cant i schedule a reset??????????
    Does the on-demand reset work? I.e. if you select "Reset Device" from MeterBerry's menu, does that also give you the same error? It should.

Make sure that you have the DEFAULT "Cross Application Permission" set to Allow. To do so:

1. In OS 4.X, go to Options (wrench) -> Security Options -> Application Permissions. In OS 5.X, go to Options (wrench) -> Applications.
    2. Press the BlackBerry key and select "Edit Default Permissions". Make sure to choose the default permissions, not "Edit Permissions".
    3. Expand the "Interactions" section.
    4. Set the "Cross Application Communication" permission to "Allow".
    5. Press the Blackberry key and select "Save".
    6. Reboot your phone by removing the battery.
    11-10-09 06:59 AM
    i just tried manual reset and it works now, that was strange...thanks Cashew
    11-10-09 07:18 AM
    GC,

I just went from 2.0.2 > 2.0.3... Installed over the top and I have NEVER had an update go smoother... Not only did I not have to re-enter my code but it also didn't change any of my options nor did it delete my current logs...

Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    11-10-09 07:46 AM
    for reg code errors - log into mibihand - re enter your pin and an activation code will come by e mail. ususally takes about 15 minutes to arrive
    11-10-09 08:06 AM
    GC,

I just went from 2.0.2 > 2.0.3... Installed over the top and I have NEVER had an update go smoother... Not only did I not have to re-enter my code but it also didn't change any of my options nor did it delete my current logs...

Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    Great to hear. That was the plan.
    11-10-09 08:23 AM
    Still haven't received the activation code...HELP!
    11-10-09 10:11 AM
    I will add that leaked / beta / hybrid OS's are not officially supported to our documentation to prevent confusion in the future. But it is generally recognized that with leaked OS's you are on your own. There are just SO many variables with leaked OS's between the bugs, undocumented API changes, etc., that it's not practical for developers to formally support them.

With that said, we have provided an enormous amount of support for our users with leaked OS's. The new selectable reset modes in v2.0.2 are a direct result of problems our users had with soft-resets on leaked OS's.

I apologize if my answer seemed generic, but I have addressed the issue you are having many times in the past. However, I don't expect you to find those discussions buried among all the threads on this forum, so I will explain again.

The problem you are experiencing is due to a bug in the OS related to notifications. An application has to register itself with the OS if the developers wish to allow their users to customize notification sounds, vibrate settings, etc. With the leaked OS you have, and a few other leaks, an OS bug causes an exception when MeterBerry registers its notification engine with the OS.

We COULD release a special version of MeterBerry that is stripped of the notifications feature just for a leaked OS, but this is not practical, and we don't have the resources to support it.

Hope this helps.
    I am ready to pay again a full price for a special edition meterberry update for beta SO 5.0. versions, as many others 9500 users arround the world.

So if new beta OS for 9530 get release meterberry will not work again?
    11-10-09 11:24 AM
    I am trying to get the activation key for this upgrade but have been unsuccessful. The upgrade from my first purchase 1.3.9 says activation code: not required, but that is not so. Can't get the shopping cart with a $0 amount showing, have tried purchasing the upgrade and that was wasted money. Even requested they email me the code to no avail. Any suggestions besides calling Better Business Bureau
    11-10-09 11:42 AM
    2.0.2 to 2.0.3 was nice. kept everything
    11-10-09 11:44 AM
    I am trying to get the activation key for this upgrade but have been unsuccessful. The upgrade from my first purchase 1.3.9 says activation code: not required, but that is not so. Can't get the shopping cart with a $0 amount showing, have tried purchasing the upgrade and that was wasted money. Even requested they email me the code to no avail. Any suggestions besides calling Better Business Bureau
    same problem, except not as frustrated.... not calling BBB
    11-10-09 11:55 AM
    Haha I assure you calling the BBB will not be necessary.

Unfortunately I have a "real" job during the day. If you have emailed me, I will answer this evening.
    11-10-09 01:09 PM
    So if new beta OS for 9530 get release meterberry will not work again?
    No, there is just a specific bug in the older 5.0 leaks that prevents MeterBerry from working, as I described. RIM fixed it starting with the .323 leak. And obviously it is fixed in the official .328. Leaks going forward should not have the bug, in theory.
    11-10-09 01:11 PM
    +1

I am telling you, Giant Cashew is making extra money on this crap from existing customers.

So i updated to 2.03, and unlike others, I have to re-enter the freaking activation code. And ofcourse its no where to be found. Repeated his steps on the first page, didn't work. clicked upgrade from app list. it emailed me link to OTA and no activation code.

Freakin app list from mobihand still has NO ACTIVATION REQUIRED.

Full of crap. Make sure everyone who is having issues to rate this thread with one star. Now have to email again to get freakin activation code.
    11-10-09 02:16 PM
    +1

I am telling you, Giant Cashew is making extra money on this crap from existing customers.

So i updated to 2.03, and unlike others, I have to re-enter the freaking activation code. And ofcourse its no where to be found. Repeated his steps on the first page, didn't work. clicked upgrade from app list. it emailed me link to OTA and no activation code.

Full of crap. Make sure everyone who is having issues to rate this thread with one star. Now have to email again to get freakin activation code.
    Everyone who has requested a refund has been granted one. Frankly, it's quite insulting that you would insinuate my goal is to make extra money.

The license key is based on your device ID. It will not change unless you change your device. If you were unable to successfully follow the instructions on the first page and get your code to show up in your App Store account, you will have to save the code you were given via email. Again, it won't change unless you change your device.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this. MobiHand does not provide a simple way for an application to change its activation scheme. Existing users will see that a code is "not required" unless they follow the instructions to "buy" the free upgrade.
    11-10-09 02:19 PM
    ^^^ Funny how the majority of us had no issues at all, only a few of you whiners did...
    11-10-09 02:19 PM
    LMFAO!!! Get over yourself!
    11-10-09 02:22 PM
    +1

You may want to check again in your Mobihand app list. I did the upgrade and I thought the same thing at first, til I realized it placed another listing for the app in my list. Meaning now I have two, the old 1.3.9 at the bottom w/ no activation code and the 2.0.2 at the top that has an activation code.

My only prob now is that I was notified there was a 2.0.3 update last night and it still dloaded the 2.0.2 instead.
    11-10-09 02:24 PM
429 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD