i logged into mobihand re issued my pin and the new act code came via e mail and glory glory it works on 5.0.230
    11-09-09 12:51 PM
    Oh thank god Meterberry back on my Storm again. How I missed it.
    11-09-09 01:13 PM
    Thanks to help@meterberry for the response and key! It's good to be back in the MB game again.
    11-09-09 03:27 PM
    All emails have been answered. If I missed yours, please send it again.
    11-09-09 03:28 PM
    All emails have been answered. If I missed yours, please send it again.
    Thanks! Sorry for being complicated with the whole I won it in a contest thing haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 05:51 PM
    I got an email at like 4 pm today and everything works perfect. Thanks GC!!!!
    11-09-09 06:04 PM
    Thanks again for the Update GC... Not only for the soft reset fix but especially for the flexibility to decide when my icon changes from Green to Yellow to Red!!!
    11-09-09 06:04 PM
    This is due to a major bug in the OS related to notifications. Unfortunately there is no fix other than to update to an official 5.0 release if one is available for your phone / carrier.
    then what for i pay for this software. In the agreements which i pay, it did not state that your software does not support leak os. Pay money and not getting support....send a mail to request help take days to revert which I have kept quiet abt....pay for something and in the end get some Standard reply which you guys don't support it at all.
    Last edited by Murphy; 11-09-09 at 07:04 PM.
    11-09-09 07:00 PM
    then what for i pay for this software. In the agreements which i pay, it did not state that your software does not support leak os.
    Assuming that you're being serious, I'll take you seriously and answer - there is no such thing as support for BETA or LEAKED operating systems. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. That is the nature of BETA/LEAKED software. There are no guarantees. Nothing could work at all, and you've got nothing on them. In order to get software support, you must use official releases.
    11-09-09 07:07 PM
    then what for i pay for this software. In the agreements which i pay, it did not state that your software does not support leak os. Pay money and not getting support....send a mail to request help take days to revert which I have kept quiet abt....pay for something and in the end get some Standard reply which you guys don't support it at all.
    I will add that leaked / beta / hybrid OS's are not officially supported to our documentation to prevent confusion in the future. But it is generally recognized that with leaked OS's you are on your own. There are just SO many variables with leaked OS's between the bugs, undocumented API changes, etc., that it's not practical for developers to formally support them.

With that said, we have provided an enormous amount of support for our users with leaked OS's. The new selectable reset modes in v2.0.2 are a direct result of problems our users had with soft-resets on leaked OS's.

I apologize if my answer seemed generic, but I have addressed the issue you are having many times in the past. However, I don't expect you to find those discussions buried among all the threads on this forum, so I will explain again.

The problem you are experiencing is due to a bug in the OS related to notifications. An application has to register itself with the OS if the developers wish to allow their users to customize notification sounds, vibrate settings, etc. With the leaked OS you have, and a few other leaks, an OS bug causes an exception when MeterBerry registers its notification engine with the OS.

We COULD release a special version of MeterBerry that is stripped of the notifications feature just for a leaked OS, but this is not practical, and we don't have the resources to support it.

Hope this helps.
    11-09-09 07:41 PM
    Good lord man....this is one of the best supported apps on the market. To witch about an issue with a beta/leaked OS is simply asinine. So many variables, so many unknowns. Do you seriously expect him to account for every possible scenario/complication? Come on....get realistic....or better yet, just grab the 328 and let MeterBerry light up your world. Some apps deserve complaint...this ain't one of 'em.
    11-09-09 07:52 PM
    Assuming that you're being serious, I'll take you seriously and answer - there is no such thing as support for BETA or LEAKED operating systems. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. That is the nature of BETA/LEAKED software. There are no guarantees. Nothing could work at all, and you've got nothing on them. In order to get software support, you must use official releases.

dun be a pain in a arse....it also did not state that I must use Official releases. Use your brain to think instead of using your arse
    11-09-09 07:52 PM
    Awesome update.
    11-09-09 08:18 PM
    I will add that leaked / beta / hybrid OS's are not officially supported to our documentation to prevent confusion in the future. But it is generally recognized that with leaked OS's you are on your own. There are just SO many variables with leaked OS's between the bugs, undocumented API changes, etc., that it's not practical for developers to formally support them.

With that said, we have provided an enormous amount of support for our users with leaked OS's. The new selectable reset modes in v2.0.2 are a direct result of problems our users had with soft-resets on leaked OS's.

I apologize if my answer seemed generic, but I have addressed the issue you are having many times in the past. However, I don't expect you to find those discussions buried among all the threads on this forum, so I will explain again.

The problem you are experiencing is due to a bug in the OS related to notifications. An application has to register itself with the OS if the developers wish to allow their users to customize notification sounds, vibrate settings, etc. With the leaked OS you have, and a few other leaks, an OS bug causes an exception when MeterBerry registers its notification engine with the OS.

We COULD release a special version of MeterBerry that is stripped of the notifications feature just for a leaked OS, but this is not practical, and we don't have the resources to support it.

Hope this helps.
    So the next before puttings things on the shelf for sell, kindly document prorperly of what is supported and what is not supported. In your this case, it was not even stated in your documents. So now you are telling me that you dun support a leak os, but when I bought it, read through the documents and it does not state that you guys don't support leak os. So it aint being fair for us using a leak os buy meterberry and documentation did not state it does not support leak os...
    11-09-09 08:22 PM
    Good lord man....this is one of the best supported apps on the market. To witch about an issue with a beta/leaked OS is simply asinine. So many variables, so many unknowns. Do you seriously expect him to account for every possible scenario/complication? Come on....get realistic....or better yet, just grab the 328 and let MeterBerry light up your world. Some apps deserve complaint...this ain't one of 'em.
    trying sending a e-mail to ask for help on my offical version. in the end waited for the mail to be only reply 3 days later..he can check his if my mail has reach his. Murphy at m1.blackberry.com
    11-09-09 08:24 PM
    So the next before puttings things on the shelf for sell, kindly document prorperly of what is supported and what is not supported. In your this case, it was not even stated in your documents. So now you are telling me that you dun support a leak os, but when I bought it, read through the documents and it does not state that you guys don't support leak os. So it aint being fair for us using a leak os buy meterberry and documentation did not state it does not support leak os...
    I am not trying to answer for GC.

Please, listen -- it doesn't have to state that there is no support for leaked OSs. It's implied already, by the very fact that the OS is leaked. Leaked / beta software NEVER has guaranteed support. I already explained this to you earlier. You are expecting too much. Official OSs have support. Leaked OSs do not have support. This is not a Meterberry issue. This is a software developer issue on a global scale.
    11-09-09 08:25 PM
    am talking abt meterberry never state that it does not support leak os. in leak os area, i will agree that no support for it. For a software, the official documentation from meterberry does state we must use official release, neither it does not that they don't support leak os. If during the period which I have bought, it states that we must use official OS, then i will have no reasons to ask for support on a leaked os.
    11-09-09 08:45 PM
    dun be a pain in a arse....it also did not state that I must use Official releases. Use your brain to think instead of using your arse
    1). Learn to spell and punctuate.
    2). Yiu are a total dik to say what you did. Stope being a troll and a trouble maker and CONTRIBUTE.
    11-09-09 08:59 PM
    trying sending a e-mail to ask for help on my offical version. in the end waited for the mail to be only reply 3 days later..he can check his if my mail has reach his. Murphy at m1.blackberry.com
    I don't have any emails from that address.

I have one from a different address which I believe is you and it was sent 22 hours ago. Not three days.

Your code is in your App Store account.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 11-09-09 at 09:12 PM.
    11-09-09 09:01 PM
    i still have not received any answer to my 2 PM's i sent yesterday and today with my email address.
    11-09-09 09:31 PM
    Minor update (v2.0.3) was just pushed. Fixed a problem that would prevent battery and memory notifications from triggering under certain conditions.
    11-09-09 09:49 PM
    i still have not received any answer to my 2 PM's i sent yesterday and today with my email address.
    Very sorry. Please email me again. I get a ridiculous amount of PMs so I have to ignore them. Email is the best way to contact me.
    11-09-09 09:50 PM
    Murphy needs to chill, come up from your moms basement and go outside for awhile...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 09:56 PM
    Minor update (v2.0.3) was just pushed. Fixed a problem that would prevent battery and memory notifications from triggering under certain conditions.
    Just updated and all went well....just tought you would like to know there wernt any probs....keep up the good work.
    11-09-09 10:10 PM
    @GC

I'm just curious to know why you removed the (blue) memory icon.
    11-09-09 10:19 PM
429 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD