Well done and an especially big thank you for getting the reset feature back. Nice!!
    11-08-09 06:25 PM
    I certainly appreciate the updated app it works well, I would like a refund for having to buy the app a 2nd time today to get what should have been FREE! I have contacted support @ Mobihand i guess I will have to wait and see what happens.....
    11-08-09 06:35 PM
    Excellent! This worked for me too! Thanks!
    Worked for me as well.
    11-08-09 06:43 PM
    PM sent with email
    11-08-09 06:51 PM
    You are on a storm 2, which as stated that on .320 the updating icons has not been fixed. BUT you are in the storm 1 forum where the latest VZW and OS .328 / .327 have this problem rectified. You probably need to state what device and OS you are on being where you are posting.

Actually, I'm in the Storm 3rd Party Apps forum. The Storm2 forum doesn't have an app forum. I did a search for MeterBerry once I started having problems and it took me here.

It really doesn't matter. This entire thing is giving me a headache. Especially for an app used for entertainment purposes. I'm not quite sure why I've wasted so much time on this. I obviously had nothing else to do. LoL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 06:54 PM
    And that's the exact list of steps I had posted above but was doubted. I'm glad you're standing testimony! I was beginning to think I was the one who was crazy. You really can generate your own code right from the AppStore.
    I think those of us who tried to do it from our Storms instead of the desktop version of mobihand app store had the problems.
    11-08-09 07:01 PM
    I certainly appreciate the updated app it works well, I would like a refund for having to buy the app a 2nd time today to get what should have been FREE! I have contacted support @ Mobihand i guess I will have to wait and see what happens.....
    Unlike a fine Bordeaux, this whine does not improve with age.
    11-08-09 07:05 PM
    I think those of us who tried to do it from our Storms instead of the desktop version of mobihand app store had the problems.
    Indeed. When I tried to "buy" the app on my device, it would only show the full purchase price. When I used my computer, I was given the zero purchase price. Got the activation code and all worked as advertised...and best of all...got a reset back.
    11-08-09 07:33 PM
    Had the same problem as many of you are experiencing - Updated my PIN within the App store and everything works great.

Excellent update GC.
    11-08-09 07:44 PM
    Had the same problem as many of you are experiencing - Updated my PIN within the App store and everything works great.

Excellent update GC.
    Changed my PIN to the same PIN as suggested and it worked. Glad it did because I received absolutely no response from the email I sent at 1PM today.

Thanks guys!
    11-08-09 07:55 PM
    thanks for the great update cashew
    11-08-09 08:11 PM
    Went to the crackberry app store and updated my pin and instantly showed the activation code. Got Meterberry up and running and it works great! Thanks GC! You've made alot of people very very happy!
    11-08-09 08:15 PM
    I uninstalled the 2.0.1 & when i went to download 2.0.2 it wouldnt let because it said i already have it which is false.
    11-08-09 08:20 PM
    Just got this as well. This has many applications feature all in one and its cheaper and easier to use.
    Top notch app.!
    11-08-09 08:28 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you out into meterberry and i'm truly sorry for your loss. Hope everyone stop bothering you with the bashing on the app.
    11-08-09 09:09 PM
    First I want to apologize for the rant. Second I got a activation code! YES! I tried the trick about changing your pin with the same pin and it worked. Now I don't have to pull the case off every time I want to battery pull. Now hopefully I can get reimbursed for the second meterberry purchase or let me install it on my wife's phone. And again sorry for the loss Giant Cashew. Thanks for the awesome program!

11-08-09 09:14 PM
    First I want to apologize for the rant. Second I got a activation code! YES! I tried the trick about changing your pin with the same pin and it worked. Now I don't have to pull the case off every time I want to battery pull. Now hopefully I can get reimbursed for the second meterberry purchase or let me install it on my wife's phone. And again sorry for the loss Giant Cashew. Thanks for the awesome program!

Try contacting mobihand support see what they can do for you.
    11-08-09 09:19 PM
    If there is an email in my inbox from you a) requesting a code and/or b) requesting a refund for a duplicate purchase, you WILL get an answer. Please be patient. I'm still answering e-mails back from early afternoon, the vast majority of which are people who didn't follow the instructions on "buying" the free upgrade and just used an old download link.
    11-08-09 09:23 PM
    Every time i try to DL it, I get a Error that says:

Mobile Download
    Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further asistance.
    11-08-09 10:19 PM
    I replaced my phone about 3 weeks ago due to the "black screen of death". I did the PIN update here on the crackberry store, and redownloaded my stuff at that time. I was a little concerned because for Meterberry, it still showed my OLD PIN instead of the new one like on all the other apps. Still, I had faith. I followed your directions and it updated my PIN as I placed the "order". Thanks again for the awesome app, downloaded and installed perfectly.
    11-09-09 12:10 AM
    Upgrade from Mobihand went easy as pie!

I can't believe the crap you got hit with for a $2.95 program that has continued to be updated AND UPGRADED for free many times.

Don't let the bastards get you down or even think about them when you finish getting these guys square (which you are doing above and beyound.)

You write a great program for the vast majority of happy crackberrys and we always appreciate you!
    11-09-09 12:55 AM
    After I install meterberry, I did a real battery pull. Got this error msg. Uncaught exception: net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExceptio n

When i run the application i got this error. Uncaught exception: 'java.lang.NullPointerException'

am using 95X0 - 5.0.0.238/287 this version for my black berry storm 9500.
    11-09-09 04:56 AM
    this update is heavenly. gotta love my meterberry
    11-09-09 05:41 AM
    thank you cashew,this is great.
    11-09-09 07:28 AM
    After I install meterberry, I did a real battery pull. Got this error msg. Uncaught exception: net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExceptio n

When i run the application i got this error. Uncaught exception: 'java.lang.NullPointerException'

am using 95X0 - 5.0.0.238/287 this version for my black berry storm 9500.
    Getting exactly the same issue on my 9500 running 5.0.0.230 - any fixes??
    11-09-09 07:34 AM
429 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD