ive logged into my account many times and GC my email is scotthelstad160 @hotmail.com if you need mine too
    I just regenerated it. Check your e-mail and/or account again. MobiHand stinks today.
    11-08-09 02:58 PM
    Now I got an email from MobiHand saying that my device PIN has been updated. This has generated a new code for every app I have purchased that requires a code. Guess what? STILL NO CODE FOR METERBERRY! My PIN remains the same and I have ALL new activation codes.

This is really beginning to make me angry now. I was joking around before but now I'm being inconvenienced and having my entire MobiHand account tampered with without my permission.

And to top it all off, here I sit still without use of the app that started it all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 03:02 PM
    Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Everyone who has purchased legitimately will get a code.

There isn't anything botched. Us developers have to make do with MobiHand's slightly convoluted licensing scheme. I have a about a 100 users who didn't get keys when upgrading. The VAST majority had no problem at all.
    We'll, I'm one of those 100 users, guess I should play the lotto with those odds. Still waiting for response to my email asking for the secret code so I can use this software that I paid for. As you didn't answer my question, how long should I be patient while I wait for this?

I think if you put thousands of hours into a product and then saw users pirate it for free, you would feel differently. Perhaps all software applications should have no licensing scheme at all because they will just be cracked anyways?
    Well, before you think you know about me, I have been in your shoes. I've developed several programs over the years, even had a one that was picked up and released commercially. I know I had people had pirated my software but quite frankly I didn't sweat it. Those people wouldn't have paid anyway, to drive myself crazy worrying about it wouldn't have made me feel any better. Look at Microsoft, if a compay of that size can't stop pirating I doubt you and I ever will be able to come up with a method to stop them.
    11-08-09 03:03 PM
    Now I got an email from MobiHand saying that my device PIN has been updated. This has generated a new code for every app I have purchased that requires a code. Guess what? STILL NO CODE FOR METERBERRY! My PIN remains the same and I have ALL new activation codes.

This is really beginning to make me angry now. I was joking around before but now I'm being inconvenienced and having my entire MobiHand account tampered with without my permission.

And to top it all off, here I sit still without use of the app that started it all!

What is your e-mail address?
    11-08-09 03:04 PM
    What is your e-mail address?
    [email protected]

11-08-09 03:05 PM
    Hey GC I'm running vzw updated 5.0 and I still can't get reset to work. When I try option 1 it tells me to wait and states another instance of reset has been initiated. Option 2 gives me error and to try another option

11-08-09 03:08 PM
    Hey GC I'm running vzw updated 5.0 and I still can't get reset to work. When I try option 1 it tells me to wait and states another instance of reset has been initiated. Option 2 gives me error and to try another option

Try pulling your battery.
    11-08-09 03:08 PM
    [email protected]

Email sent.
    11-08-09 03:10 PM

Do a battery pull and see if it helps. Most users are failing to delete the prior version first which also causes this issue.
    11-08-09 03:11 PM
    We'll, I'm one of those 100 users, guess I should play the lotto with those odds. Still waiting for response to my email asking for the secret code so I can use this software that I paid for. As you didn't answer my question, how long should I be patient while I wait for this?

Well, before you think you know about me, I have been in your shoes. I've developed several programs over the years, even had a one that was picked up and released commercially. I know I had people had pirated my software but quite frankly I didn't sweat it. Those people wouldn't have paid anyway, to drive myself crazy worrying about it wouldn't have made me feel any better. Look at Microsoft, if a compay of that size can't stop pirating I doubt you and I ever will be able to come up with a method to stop them.
    I don't want to get into a debate about software piracy, but the "those people never would have bought it anyway" argument is one of the most used and flawed.

What is your e-mail address? I will send your key directly.
    11-08-09 03:15 PM
    Hey cashew notice this with meterberry my battery finished charging but the icon shows 46% then when i open meterberry it states its at 100% after that the icon still shows 46%. Im going to do a battery pull and see what happens.
    If you have MeterBerry on your home screen it won't update. Its a glitch in the OS. Same thing happens with weather apps on the home screen.

Be happy that it works at all. ::::rolling eyes::::

11-08-09 03:16 PM
    I don't want to get into a debate about software piracy, but the "those people never would have bought it anyway" argument is one of the most used and flawed.

What is your e-mail address? I will send your key directly.
    would you be able to send me my key directly too? if that possible plzzzzz lol
    11-08-09 03:19 PM
    If you have MeterBerry on your home screen it won't update. Its a glitch in the OS. Same thing happens with weather apps on the home screen.

Be happy that it works at all. ::::rolling eyes::::

This is only with the leaked 5.0 OS's. This was fixed in 5.0.0.328.
    11-08-09 03:20 PM
    GC this a great app. Im a first time user of MB so no update probs. Everything works great. Keep your head up...the problem children will eventually be happy.
    11-08-09 03:21 PM
    Mine isn't working either. Here is what I got for an error message. Activation Code: Will be sent in a separate email...I never did get a seperate email.

No rush I guess, in time it will get fixed. It isn't like this is life or death.
    11-08-09 03:21 PM
    Wow hopefully soon
    11-08-09 03:24 PM
    Mine's an interesting problem, bought meterberry back in may but when I log onto my account and check the app history it shows no record of me purchasing it. Fired off an email to support and hope it gets resolved soon so I can get meterberry up and running again.

11-08-09 03:25 PM
    Just downloaded v2.0.2 and I can finally reset my device.
    11-08-09 03:28 PM
    GC,

I sent an email to [email protected] a while back, but didn't receive a reply. Just sent a PM because it seems the squeaky (and rude, whining and obnoxious) wheels are getting the grease... you realized the bit about putting a bag of flaming dog **** on your porch was j/k, right?
    11-08-09 03:30 PM
    This is only with the leaked 5.0 OS's. This was fixed in 5.0.0.328.
    Really? That's news to me. I have 5.0.0.320 OS right out of the box from Verizon and I can assure you, it isn't fixed.

I don't download leaked OS'. People with OCD don't do things like that.

11-08-09 03:33 PM
    Hey cashew notice this with meterberry my battery finished charging but the icon shows 46% then when i open meterberry it states its at 100% after that the icon still shows 46%. Im going to do a battery pull and see what happens.
    It works with the .320/.328 hybrid.

11-08-09 03:35 PM
    Really? That's news to me. I have 5.0.0.320 OS right out of the box from Verizon and I can assure you, it isn't fixed.

The homepage refresh is fixed in the 328 OS.

As always, it might require a battery pull after installing mb to get it to work.
    11-08-09 03:38 PM

If you had, you could have cured your OCD; memory hasn't been an issue for looooong time on leaked 4.7 builds.
    11-08-09 03:39 PM
    hey GC just pm'd you with my email address..

my account at app store still shows

Activation Code: Will be sent in a separate email
    11-08-09 03:41 PM
    hey GC just pm'd you with my email address..

my account at app store still shows

Activation Code: Will be sent in a separate email
    same with mine, i still need to enter in a key code on my phone
    11-08-09 03:43 PM
429 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD