Please uninstall any prior version of MeterBerry before installing this one!

MeterBerry now requires a license key

If you are an existing user, to obtain a license key please do the following:

1. Log in to your MobiHand account here FROM YOUR PC: Smartphone - MobiHand Software Store Account. The username/password is the same as your Crackberry App Store username/password if you purchased there.
    2. In your list of purchased applications, next to MeterBerry, click the green download arrow.
    3. You will be informed there is a FREE upgrade available, and the store will add MeterBerry to your cart.
    4. Complete the transaction, and you will be given a code.

On-demand and scheduled soft resets now work with the OFFICIAL 5.0

There are now two reset modes which you can toggle between in the Options screen. These two modes use different techniques to perform a soft reset. Mode 1 (the default) should work for almost everyone. If it doesn't, MeterBerry will prompt you to try Mode 2.

Customizable Icon Colors

FINALLY! You can now customize at what levels the home screen icons change colors.

The "Mem Change Since Startup" icon is now color-coded as well!

Add Notes to Logs

You can now add a note to one or all of the logs. This will help you track how changes to your phone affect battery, memory, signal strength, and more. For example, if you install a new application and want to see what affect it has on your memory life, simply add a note to the memory log stating you installed the application, and then refer back to the log later to see how things have changed.

Clear Logs on Startup

Back from the dead! By popular demand, you can now clear the logs on startup again.

Features:

Customizable, Dynamic Home Screen Icons
    Keep tabs on your battery, memory, or device status right on your home screen.

Customizable Battery and Memory Notifications
    MeterBerry will notify you when your battery level or free memory drops below the thresholds you specify.
    Notification sounds, LED, and vibrate behavior are all customizable through the phone's standard Profiles application.

Logging
    MeterBerry keeps logs of how your battery level, free memory, signal strength, and device temperature change over time, allowing you to detect a failing battery, monitor how 3rd party applications or OS's affect your battery life, memory, or signal strength, find areas or times of the day where your signal strength drops, determine if your phone is overheating, and more.

Soft Reset (Battery Pull) Functionality
    Reset your device by simulating a battery pull any time you want.
    Or, schedule a reset to be performed automatically daily at a specific time.

Memory Recovery
    Initiate the Java garbage collector to free up application memory on-demand, when you receive a low memory notification, or hourly when your phone is idle.

Event Log Management
    View the system Event Log to troubleshoot application or operating system problems.
    Clear the event log hourly when your phone is idle to free up application memory.

Device Statistics
    MeterBerry calculates the average battery discharge rate, change in free memory since startup, time since the last reset, and more.

Small Footprint
    MeterBerry is only ~180 KB in size when installed. And its run-time footprint is even smaller.

Unparalled Support
    E-mail us at [email protected] with any problems, questions, comments, or suggestions. We will answer.

Check out all the details, along with FAQs at the MeterBerry website.

Purchase MeterBerry for a steal, only $3.95!

No other program even comes close to offering MeterBerry's bang for the buck.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 11-22-09 at 03:12 PM.
    11-08-09 10:05 AM
    Thanks GC!
    11-08-09 10:08 AM
    You sir, have just made my day. Thanks GC.
    11-08-09 10:10 AM
    Awesome work, thank you. No more taking apart my otterbox case.
    11-08-09 10:12 AM
    Reset function works in Reset Mode 1. Thanks and job well done.
    11-08-09 10:15 AM
    Working like a champ!

Thanks GC.
    11-08-09 10:20 AM
    This is great. Since i boot up at a mere 22MB, I can set yellow at 10MB and no longer feel inadequate!
    11-08-09 10:21 AM
    Sent an email to [email protected] as I did not get an activation code/license key (although I had purchased the older version)
    Last edited by pounder001; 11-08-09 at 10:29 AM.
    11-08-09 10:25 AM
    bought 1.45 but not getting activation code either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 10:28 AM
    As I said in the first thread, existing users need to "buy" the free upgrade to get a license key.
    11-08-09 10:29 AM
    I'm getting an uncaught exception: "net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExcepti on"
    is this upgrade suppossed to work with ALL 5.0 os?
    11-08-09 10:30 AM
    I'm getting an upgrade error as well

11-08-09 10:31 AM
    I'm getting an uncaught exception: "net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExcepti on"
    is this upgrade suppossed to work with ALL 5.0 os?
    What OS version are you using, on what device, and on what carrier?

I am guessing you are still using a leaked 5.0 OS which the major bug related to Notifications.
    11-08-09 10:32 AM
    its a leak based hybrid, 9530 verizon
    11-08-09 10:34 AM
    @GC
    I got the registration code error as well, now I'm just looking at a Meterberry place holder.
    11-08-09 10:35 AM
    Every time i try to select buy an upgrade it takes me to my list of purchased apps but doesnt show an activation code for meterberry.
    11-08-09 10:35 AM
    Every time i try to select buy an upgrade it takes me to my list of purchased apps but doesnt show an activation code for meterberry.
    You need to buy the upgrade. Click the green arrow next to MeterBerry.
    11-08-09 10:39 AM
    Yeah I bought/upgraded mine from the downloaded crackberry App store and got the Error getting activation code problem.

11-08-09 10:40 AM
    So when it says I was charged 3.95 even though I have owned the latest version I am not charged?

11-08-09 10:40 AM
    Two things:

1) Thanks, GC! I realize too many people were pressuring you for an update -- don't let them get to you.
    2) Everything installed and works well for me. MB is a great product!
    11-08-09 10:42 AM
    im getting the error registration code as well after upgrading
    11-08-09 10:42 AM
    Thanks for this free update!

On-demand and scheduled soft resets now work with the OFFICIAL 5.0

There are now two reset modes which you can toggle between in the Options screen. These two modes use different techniques to perform a soft reset. Mode 1 (the default) should work for almost everyone. If it doesn't, MeterBerry will prompt you to try Mode 2.
    What exactly are the "different techniques" used in Mode 2 vs Mode 1?
    11-08-09 10:43 AM
    GC, you rock! I love this app, my favorite of all...
    11-08-09 10:45 AM
    Works flawless. 328 on BES. Thanks!

11-08-09 10:49 AM
    I'm getting the same thing. I try to upgrade and it gives me a the software but no activation key. NOWHERE is there an option to purchase a free upgrade key. PLease dont tell me the same thing others have been told. Its obvious quite a few here are having the same issues.
    11-08-09 10:49 AM
429 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD