New update is spot on. Not that I expected any less...

Very cool stuff. Nice to have the reset option again. I didn't realize how much I depended on that damn thing.
    11-08-09 10:24 AM
    Ok the dl worked but its asking for a registration key.... When I first bought Meterberry .... I said no key required. How do I go about getting one ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Edit* nevermind its a 2.0
    Will u give a discount for previous customers?
    I am also getting the license key popup, what should be done about that?
    If you previously bought the 1.x version you need to use the "Buy an Upgrade" to get a license key for the 2.x version.

11-08-09 10:28 AM
    Just got another email for update
    11-08-09 10:29 AM
    Is the registration key issue the only improvement from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2?
    11-08-09 10:49 AM
    I'm running stock .328 update, S1. Downloaded 2.0.2 twice now and I'm still getting the prompt for a license key...
    11-08-09 11:15 AM
    I can't even download the new meterberry. When I click the upgrade tab on mobihand it just takes me back to the screen where it shows all my purchased apps. Then it shows the meterberry app listing but no upgrade tab to click on?
    11-08-09 11:28 AM
    I can't even download the new meterberry. When I click the upgrade tab on mobihand it just takes me back to the screen where it shows all my purchased apps. Then it shows the meterberry app listing but no upgrade tab to click on?
    Click the green download arrow next to meterberry and it will allow you to purchases the upgrade.

11-08-09 11:32 AM
    I'm running stock .328 update, S1. Downloaded 2.0.2 twice now and I'm still getting the prompt for a license key...
    Did you enter the license key you received when you purchased it?

11-08-09 11:34 AM
    Click the green download arrow next to meterberry and it will allow you to purchases the upgrade.
    GiantCashew started a new thread on 2.0 and it seems to make sense to move the discussion there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/meterberry-2-0-now-available-5-0-compatibility-customizable-icon-colors-log-notes-358996/

he indicated the upgrade would be free. On the BB browser based version of the CrackBerry app store, I'm showing a successful upgrade to 2.0.2 but still no activation code.

11-08-09 11:42 AM
    I just downloaded the latest version on the Bold. When I click the icon I get an error message :

'Error starting meterberry: class net.rim.device.api.ui.TouchEvent' not found'

Restarted, removed and downloaded again. Still the same error.

What to do ?
    11-20-09 04:36 PM
    Did you do the uninstall, pull the battery for 30 seconds (not use quickpull or a soft reset, actually pull the battery and count til 30) then reinsert, and re download? That is supposed to work
    11-21-09 01:35 AM
    Did you do the uninstall, pull the battery for 30 seconds (not use quickpull or a soft reset, actually pull the battery and count til 30) then reinsert, and re download? That is supposed to work
    Just tried this ... same story ... Can't see what is going wrong ?
    11-21-09 04:44 AM
    I just downloaded the latest version on the Bold. When I click the icon I get an error message :

'Error starting meterberry: class net.rim.device.api.ui.TouchEvent' not found'

Restarted, removed and downloaded again. Still the same error.

What to do ?
    I replied to your email.

MeterBerry is currently not compatible with the Bold (OS 4.6), but will be once the Bold gets OS 5.0.
    11-21-09 08:59 AM
    I replied to your email.

MeterBerry is currently not compatible with the Bold (OS 4.6), but will be once the Bold gets OS 5.0.

Idd ... thx !
    11-22-09 04:25 AM
    I gotta check mines out to see if it does that to.
    11-22-09 04:26 AM
    Forgive me guys for what may be old issue. Tried sending GC a PM or email - my post count isn't high enough. WTF? Anyway.

Giant Cashew -- v2.0.3. Storm on 4.7.0.148. Getting error code 5 on reset. Have uninstalled, reinstalled, battery-pulled, etc.

If answer is in this thread, I don't see it in the previous few pages.

Thanks.
    11-23-09 07:39 AM
266 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD