I have a lot of things in my Meterberry event log I would like to learn more about. Is there good documentation of the blackberry log files? If so where is it?

One thing that stands out to me is a push to talk event that keeps popping up. I don't have P2T installed so it makes me wonder why it would appear.
    11-07-10 06:14 PM
    Second day bump, still looking for log info,
    11-09-10 04:05 PM
    All that log is showing is everyday operation of the device. The ones you have to look for are in bold print, those are the errors and sever errors. Other than that i wouldnt worry about it at all. Just standard operations. Most of which im sure you noticed says always logged.
    11-09-10 04:57 PM
    Just curious about the logs, I go through server logs and application logs all the time so it is more curiosity and to learn something.

Can you tell me about he Push to talk line that keeps showing up?
    11-09-10 06:03 PM
    I've wondered about the logs too. Wish I could make it so it wouldn't keep track of that. I bet that's a battery hog. Will have to look in the settings and see if I can

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 06:51 PM
    Have you tried doing a Google search for "BlackBerry Event Log"?

All MeterBerry is doing is displaying the regular BlackBerry Event Log.

You can see the same thing by pressing ALT LGLG on the device.

The device is going to log those events. No big deal. It doesn't take up much space and certainly doesn't "hog" the battery.

The PTT is going to show up on a Verizon device.
    11-09-10 07:26 PM
    Have you tried doing a Google search for "BlackBerry Event Log"?
    No, the thought of doing a search before asking a question here never occurred to me.

The device is going to log those events. No big deal. It doesn't take up much space and certainly doesn't "hog" the battery.
    True, but I am just interested in learning more about the phone, I am not panicking about the logs.

The PTT is going to show up on a Verizon device.
    Even if I don't have P2T installed?
    11-14-10 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD