Alright so I did some searching, and I am very new to this scene heres my little issue..

currently I have crunch sms, BBM, and "messages folder", along with the "e-mail folder" it would be nice if I could just have crunch sms and bbm, it seems everytime I get an e-mail 3 of the 4 apps buzz off lol. I was able to block SMS so that crunch would pick them up. So basically I am wondering if I can condense these messaging apps, again sorry if i'm all over the place, just waking up
    04-19-10 08:16 AM
    I see where you're coming from but it seems you'll need to explain more in detail exactly what it is you're trying to get accomplished. I had the same problem with crunch sms I just enabled my firewall on sms through native messaging app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 08:57 AM
    You can make a separate folder and put the email apps into it (I made a folder and named it Backgrounds) so i just answer everything from my messages app.
    you can hide google talk, BBM and aim, (i uses those) also you can hide yahoo.

(I'll post more when schools over... >.< next class)
    04-19-10 01:43 PM
    Ya im also a little confused Are you wanting everything jsut to come in on 1 app???? generaly most people are going to use BBM SMS and a personal EMAIL
    when you start to download 3rd party apps for this same purpose you will run into the problem getting one email and 5 or 6 apps start vibrating...
    could you sumup your a problem a little bit better?
    04-19-10 01:49 PM
    If it's a multi-IM client you're looking for, you might consider IM+ Lite. I've been using it for a couple of days now, and it's pretty slick... and I don't need 5 messenger apps anymore.
    04-19-10 01:53 PM
    Sorry for the confusion LOL, yeah the problem was having to many apps for e-mails and messaging etc. Someone had posted I can create a folder and put the unwanted ones in there so I can keep crunchsms and bbm on the main screen, thanks for the help guys :]
    04-19-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD