i used the NImbuzz app ever since i got my BB a good few months ago. after updating my OS NImbuzz has encountered problems.
    i contracted the support team and they said they had issues with the latest OS for my 8900. they said they couldn't put a time frame on a fix...

i was wondering if anyone can suggest another similar app thats as easy to use?
    i need to be able to use Facebook chat and Skype specifically and any extra's are a bonus.

many thanks!
    02-11-10 09:37 AM
    All of the free apps are having problems with 5.0.

BeeJive is working with 5.0, as well as IM+ (which does have Skype chat). Both have Facebook chat and a free trial.
    02-11-10 09:51 AM

BeeJive is working with 5.0, as well as IM+ (which does have Skype chat). Both have Facebook chat and a free trial.
    That pretty much sums it up. I've tried both and they were great. Ended up buying Beejive (and it has a 30 day trial) Beejive - instant messaging anywhere I also tried Nimbuzz...nothing good came out of that, let's just put it that way
    02-11-10 11:24 AM
    Instango is similar to Nimbuzz. Not sure which OS versions it works best with.

I went with Nimbuzz over Instango because I think the latter did not have chat rooms. Otherwise very similar
    02-11-10 02:47 PM

I use fuze messenger without problems on os5 and its free...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD