I downloaded one from jaredco, and I like it but it will only work with the native theme. Anyone know of an app that will preview emails and texts while using other themes?
    08-24-12 09:06 PM
    For what BlackBerry model and OS series?
    08-24-12 11:14 PM
    Email++ will give you an email preview. No SMS text preview though.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    08-25-12 12:53 AM
    Advance OS and Led!
    08-25-12 05:48 AM
    Advance OS and Led!
    yup

full Email, SMS and BBM popups including message text, contacts picture and everything else in between like reply and open app directly from popups. also supports popups for everything on your phone but limited info displayed for other apps. its a long list so just download and play with it
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 08-25-12 at 07:09 AM.
    08-25-12 06:16 AM
    Thanks. I'm on a 9850 os 7.1

I'm going to give this advance os a shot.
    08-26-12 06:35 AM
    I use Popup for BBM & Email++, I seldom receive Sms messages.
    08-26-12 09:20 AM
    I use Popup for BBM & Email++, I seldom receive Sms messages.
    Hi Ben,

whats wrong with my app's BBM popups ?
    08-26-12 10:28 AM
    Hi Ben,

whats wrong with my app's BBM popups ?
    Hey Sultan,

I did try your email pop ups a couple of updates ago with your app & couldn't get it working. (It must have been something I was doing wrong).

I also saw some pop up screen shots of yours & just my preference, visually was for popup for bbm which I paid for. Regarding the Email++, I got the full version for free.

It isn't your app, as it still amazes me & can't recommend it enough but just personal preference.

08-26-12 10:37 AM
    Hey Sultan,

I did try your email pop ups a couple of updates ago with your app & couldn't get it working. (It must have been something I was doing wrong).

I also saw some pop up screen shots of yours & just my preference, visually was for popup for bbm which I paid for. Regarding the Email++, I got the full version for free.

It isn't your app, as it still amazes me & can't recommend it enough but just personal preference.

when it comes to personal preference, i cant say anything

maybe i should just let you know that as for BBM popups, my app is the only one that can actually reply using the popups (by press 'r' key twice ) also it displays the BBM contacts display picture, name & text message in a grouped style (you can control the size of the picture as well as all aspects of the BBM popup like font size and color, and background colors), you can even filter your BBM popups to only display contacts in the LED settings, and ignore the rest

im sure email++ is a very good app, so i wont compare my email popups with it
    08-26-12 10:46 AM
    when it comes to personal preference, i cant say anything

maybe i should just let you know that as for BBM popups, my app is the only one that can actually reply using the popups (by press 'r' key twice ) also it displays the BBM contacts display picture, name & text message in a grouped style (you can control the size of the picture as well as all aspects of the BBM popup like font size and color, and background colors), you can even filter your BBM popups to only display contacts in the LED settings, and ignore the rest

im sure email++ is a very good app, so i wont compare my email popups with it

Cool, I didn't know your bbm pop ups were that indepth.

I like swapping / changing things over time so will definitely use your pop ups when I fancy a change.

Also I was browsing app world today & saw a collection of apps that have numeric indicators on email / task & missed call icons.

Has anyone asked if this is possible in the future with advance os & led ?

Don't want to ask the world of already a world class app but...

Hehe
    08-26-12 10:54 AM
    Cool, I didn't know your bbm pop ups were that indepth.

I like swapping / changing things over time so will definitely use your pop ups when I fancy a change.

Also I was browsing app world today & saw a collection of apps that have numeric indicators on email / task & missed call icons.

Has anyone asked if this is possible in the future with advance os & led ?

Don't want to ask the world of already a world class app but...

Hehe
    if your referring to homescreen icons with number of messages, my popups feature has a "popup manager" popup (spacebar key) which displays the statistics of all received messages in one popup.

if your referring to something else, send me a link to one of those apps so i can check it out
    08-26-12 11:34 AM
    if your referring to homescreen icons with number of messages, my popups feature has a "popup manager" popup (spacebar key) which displays the statistics of all received messages in one popup.

if your referring to something else, send me a link to one of those apps so i can check it out

Yes, the home screen message icons that show the number of unread messages. I'll go & check that feature out now in yours.

Cheers Sultan
    08-26-12 11:53 AM
    Sultan, what is the name of your app? Is it the advance os that was recommended above?
    08-27-12 10:19 PM
    Nevermind, just saw this it is.

I downloaded it and there sure is a lot to it. Still trying to sort it all out.
    08-27-12 10:20 PM
    Nevermind, just saw this it is.

I downloaded it and there sure is a lot to it. Still trying to sort it all out.
    Take your time, its a whole new OS for your phone
    08-27-12 10:23 PM
    jus got one question..... will this app allow u to preview/read a bm msgs without the R showing up???
    10-04-12 07:31 AM
    jus got one question..... will this app allow u to preview/read a bm msgs without the R showing up???
    Yes, its called POPUP feature.
    10-04-12 07:34 AM
    ok i cant get it.... i hav os 4.5.0.182

10-04-12 07:35 AM
    ok i cant get it.... i hav os 4.5.0.182

Yes, sorry, only 4.6 and above.
    10-04-12 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD