Message Peek for BlackBerry - The best Email/ SMS preview software for BlackBerry - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Downloaded the trial version for this app as it states it's compatible with my phones. However it doesn't seem to be working well with my 8350i The MMS Message Preview isn't showing up. The emails do but not MMS. Since the phone doesn't support SMS I need to be seeing the MMS Preview. Has anyone been able to fix this or have any ideas what I can do? Thanks in advance.
    03-15-09 06:51 PM
    I ran a trial of the latest version and had it on my phone for a couple of days and decided I didn't like it. Before I removed it I deselected all the options thinking it would uninstall cleanly but it didn't. It took my messages and MMS folders with it and left me with about six or seven uncaught exceptions on every restart and or battery pull.

Luckily I had a week old back up that I was able to restore my OS back to normal with. That was my experience with MP
    03-30-09 08:16 PM
    It's the best message preview app. But sometimes annoying when a lot of messages coming at the same time.
    04-21-09 09:45 AM
    I'll have to check this one out
    04-27-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD