So to stop this program annoying me I need to purchase a seperate 3rd part LED app... Marvellous... I know a lot of people like berry buzz but I don't see the benefit much. I find most colours are alreay taken. And some are roo similar to use for other things. For example red is default sms, yellow is low battery, blue for bluetooth, I use green for x berry... The only free colour left was purple for email. I don't really want to by berry buzz just to turn my emails purple... But I do like message peek.... Hmmmm I need to investigate more me thinks....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 03:55 PM
    I know a lot of people like berry buzz but I don't see the benefit much. I find most colours are alreay taken. And some are roo similar to use for other things. For example red is default sms, yellow is low battery, blue for bluetooth, I use green for x berry... The only free colour left was purple for email. I don't really want to by berry buzz just to turn my emails purple... But I do like message peek.... Hmmmm I need to investigate more me thinks....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There's 8 LED colors in Berrybuzz not including "bright" colors...
    That customization + vibrate and ring has value to plenty of people (particularly for the $3 most of us got it for).
    04-02-09 05:08 PM
    Thanks for info
    04-13-09 04:03 AM
    hudds..... any chance you can change this so that once you hit the reply button the phone recognises you have read the message and the LED stops flashing? I can understand some people cancel the pop up ismply because they are busy and dont want to read the message, at which point it makes sense for it to continue flashing as you have a message you have yet to have the time to read. But when you hit the reply button, surely there is no need to keep it going and have ot go into your inbox at another time when you have dealt with the message and already replied?

What is everybody elses view on this since it has been mentioned this was changed before? i cant understand why anybody would want to have to do the same job twice by having to go into the inbox after they have already replied....
    I also have the same thing on my phone and also find it annoying that I have to go back and either delete the message or go into my inbox and mark it as read. Hopefully they will find a solution to this as I also do not want to use berrybuzz.

Laurie
    04-13-09 07:31 AM
    So I downloaded the trial and for whatever reason, there are no pop-ups when i receive a message. It's in my inbox, led lights up and there is an audible signal, yet when i go to check, no pop-up.

Already tried the various settings, even removed berrybuzz in case there was a conflict as someone previously posted, still no go.

I've already done a battery pull and have the current OS.
    04-17-09 10:40 AM
    My Sprint 8330 gives me a text every time I get a voice mail (very annoying, but they all do that). Anyway, with Aerize the program didn't give me a popup when I got the voicemail text, but Message Peek does give me the popup. Does it do this everyone else who gets a text for a voicemail?

Steve
    04-30-09 10:24 PM
    Guys,

We've released a new version last week. You can find it at messagepeek.com. It includes Full HTML display, optional Pic ID display and some other new settings. (Fonts, display only from contatcs and more)
    Note that existing users can upgrade free of charge. Juts download the new version and your subcription will be carried to the new version.

We are looking forward for your suggestions and thanks for all the great feedback.

Message Peek team.
    I got the last release 3.0.7 but the about says 3.0.6 and i do not have Full HTML display.
    More when i click over a link (email or html site) i do not have the browser or the message app opened like the version log says.....
    Which is the real last release ???
    04-14-10 03:37 AM
    what does this do different then what berry pop-up does? I am not finding what the difference is, maybe the led light alerts. But if I already have berry pop-ups and berry buzz, I dont think I will gain anything with this program.
    04-14-10 10:47 AM
133 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD