once the PicID and full HTML are added on the next release as mentioned..and you'll have me sold..
    03-27-09 07:24 PM
    It already fully supports HTML.
    03-27-09 09:21 PM
    Guys,

We've released a new version last week. You can find it at messagepeek.com. It includes Full HTML display, optional Pic ID display and some other new settings. (Fonts, display only from contatcs and more)
    Note that existing users can upgrade free of charge. Juts download the new version and your subcription will be carried to the new version.

We are looking forward for your suggestions and thanks for all the great feedback.

Message Peek team.
    03-28-09 03:33 AM
    Guys,

We've released a new version last week. You can find it at messagepeek.com. It includes Full HTML display, optional Pic ID display and some other new settings. (Fonts, display only from contatcs and more)
    Note that existing users can upgrade free of charge. Juts download the new version and your subcription will be carried to the new version.

We are looking forward for your suggestions and thanks for all the great feedback.

Message Peek team.
    Why don't you respond to the two requests I made for LED alert color options and say yay or nea on the matter so I can either wait for the change and try it or move on to a different product.
    03-28-09 07:13 AM
    Hi Guys,

In our next version, we'll have a feature set for applications that can be selected and when those on, the popups will not be displayed.
    Do you have any other suggestion or feature requests for the future version.
    Please let us know,

Message Peek Support team.
    That to me is the killer feature... looking forward to using it when it is released and trying it out!\
    Thanks!
    03-28-09 08:04 PM
    Most important is subjective though. Peekawho causes phone lag which is pretty bad....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't get any phone lag personally, at least I haven't yet. When did you see it?
    03-28-09 08:05 PM
    I'm using it
    My PIN is 2100000A
    Who can take me a KEY?
    03-28-09 10:54 PM
    I don't get any phone lag personally, at least I haven't yet. When did you see it?
    Any of the versions that do html parsing.

Play a game (like Nintaii) then wait for an email or a couple emails that are html. Even the Bold plays the game sluggishly for a while afterwards. Its noticeable even without playing a game, this just makes it more apparent

03-28-09 11:20 PM
    Hi Guys,

In our next version, we'll have a feature set for applications that can be selected and when those on, the popups will not be displayed.
    Do you have any other suggestion or feature requests for the future version.
    Please let us know,

Message Peek Support team.

I decide to make the jump..Never realized how bad the lag was in PAW before trying this..but is it possible to to create a delete icon for Storm users in he next update? tia
    03-29-09 03:47 PM
    i created a theme for my curve which shows emails and SMS/MMS right on my home page screen (it's like a Today + theme). Free!
    03-30-09 10:16 AM
    It's not quite the same though. Today items show a lot less body content, can't delete/mark as read, etc directly from the today screen unless you open each email anyways.
    03-30-09 12:38 PM
    I have just tried this out since a lot of people talk about it on here... and theres just one thing that really annoys me...

My message comes through... pops up, great. So i hit reply to do a quick response, and whilst im writing i constantly have the red LED flashing at me.... and for me that thing is actually quite bright. Then even once im done i have to go into my inbox anyway and mark the text as read just to stop it. So if i have to go into my inbox anyway to open the message... whats the point?? It would be great if i hit reply, and my blackberry would recognise that i have actually read the message, since im responding...
    03-31-09 08:15 AM
    Agreed with gpt.
    03-31-09 08:52 AM
    I put another vote in for LED alerts, with options for different colors. I know some don't think that a message popup program should try to do too many things, but there is so much conflict between popup programs and LED alert programs (and the purpose behind them is so similar) that it would make sense to have ONE program do both. If one program could handle both popups and LED notifications, there would be no conflicts.

I'm still using Message Peek and Berry Buzz and for some reason this morning they have decided to stop playing together well. I no longer get SMS popups and after an email popup, the LED notification stops blinking!!!
    Last edited by Dilbert; 04-01-09 at 06:59 AM.
    03-31-09 07:25 PM
    I have just tried this out since a lot of people talk about it on here... and theres just one thing that really annoys me...

My message comes through... pops up, great. So i hit reply to do a quick response, and whilst im writing i constantly have the red LED flashing at me.... and for me that thing is actually quite bright. Then even once im done i have to go into my inbox anyway and mark the text as read just to stop it. So if i have to go into my inbox anyway to open the message... whats the point?? It would be great if i hit reply, and my blackberry would recognise that i have actually read the message, since im responding...
    It wasn't like this before. Once you turned the screen on or hit a key the LED used to go away.

They actually changed it because tons of people argued to have it so...
    03-31-09 07:45 PM
    It wasn't like this before. Once you turned the screen on or hit a key the LED used to go away.

They actually changed it because tons of people argued to have it so...
    SERIOUSLY????? WHY??? WHY???? WHY????

04-01-09 02:54 AM
    Great thought id give this app a go as Aerize altho nice...keeps opening up a bloody webpage when i want to go into my inbox so i ditched it because the developer hasnt even bothered to acknowledge that bug.

Anyways downloaded the app and installed it...did a battery pull and set it up...now none of my berrybuzz alerts work. So looks like this app will be ditched and ill be going back to Aerize as much as i hate to do so but at least my berrybuzz alerts work.
    04-01-09 09:18 AM
    Thats odd, I've used it with berrybuzz.
    04-01-09 11:04 AM
    This app used to work even when you had autostandby installed and running. After updating to os .247, it no longer pops up when the phone is in standby, which is really too bad.
    04-01-09 08:43 PM
    Great thought id give this app a go as Aerize altho nice...keeps opening up a bloody webpage when i want to go into my inbox so i ditched it because the developer hasnt even bothered to acknowledge that bug.

Anyways downloaded the app and installed it...did a battery pull and set it up...now none of my berrybuzz alerts work. So looks like this app will be ditched and ill be going back to Aerize as much as i hate to do so but at least my berrybuzz alerts work.
    I've used BerryBuzz with MessagePeek and they work fine together (I have an 8330 Curve though)...UNLESS I change the setting to Show Picture ID or Turn On Backlight for Message Display, at which point the two programs do not play together well at all. Both programs at that point start to act up. As long as I leave these two settings off, they both work perfect.
    04-02-09 07:45 AM
    hudds..... any chance you can change this so that once you hit the reply button the phone recognises you have read the message and the LED stops flashing? I can understand some people cancel the pop up ismply because they are busy and dont want to read the message, at which point it makes sense for it to continue flashing as you have a message you have yet to have the time to read. But when you hit the reply button, surely there is no need to keep it going and have ot go into your inbox at another time when you have dealt with the message and already replied?

What is everybody elses view on this since it has been mentioned this was changed before? i cant understand why anybody would want to have to do the same job twice by having to go into the inbox after they have already replied....
    04-02-09 09:47 AM
    Are you referring to the default BB LED notifications, which I think is the slow blinking red? I assume you are because I use BerryBuzz and it doesn't work the way you are describing. As soon as I touch any key (or the trackball) the LED stops blinking.
    04-02-09 10:06 AM
    I use BerryBuzz with Message Peak with no issues. I also use the show sender pic option. I am using a BOLD with OS version 247.
    04-02-09 12:12 PM
    Are you referring to the default BB LED notifications, which I think is the slow blinking red? I assume you are because I use BerryBuzz and it doesn't work the way you are describing. As soon as I touch any key (or the trackball) the LED stops blinking.

Yes thats exactly what im referring too....

I scroll onto the options, hit reply... but as i type the LED continues to blink at me... The only way to stop it is as soon as ive finished, i thne have to go into my sms inbox and actually open the message (as its still marked as unread) to stop the LED Blinking. Nnow i realise that this program is about having a pop up... but it would be nice if i could hit reply and not have to put up with the LED flashing at me and have ot go into my inbox. Cant the blackberry not recognise that i have just replied to this message... hence i have read it!

I also use the show sender pic option. Im unsing 4.6.0.162 ... I do like the program. I just hate that light flashing at me as i reply...!!!! lol

Or is this just a problem im having? does everybody have to go into the inbox anyway?
    04-02-09 03:10 PM
    I think it's because you are using the Blackberry alerts that are part of the operating system and I am using a 3rd party alert program (Berry Buzz). MessagePeek is not "telling" the BB that you have opened up the message and are replying to it. It must be doing this to you for SMS messages only and not email messages? MessagePeek is able to mark email messages as "read" when you are replying to them but not SMS messages (the BB OS doesn't allow for 3rd party apps to do this).
    04-02-09 03:22 PM
133 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD