At some point I created another Blackberry ID. This "second" ID was never used and all my apps/purchases are on my first/primary ID. However, the email address used for this primary ID is being deleted in about a week. I wanted to just change the email address associated with and be all set, but since the email I wanted to change it to already has an account set up.

Is there a way to merge these two into one account? Or can I delete the second ID account so that the email address can replace the current primary email address? I am concerned about deleting the second in case there is a time frame that the email addresses are retained for, preventing them from being used.

Thanks.
    04-11-11 11:22 AM
    I want to know also.
    05-09-12 12:32 AM
    If you have no apps in the second one i do not see why you cannot delete that acct. Have you tried to delete it? If it sont delete you may have to email support.
    05-09-12 06:41 AM
    I have a bunch of apps that I don't want to have to purchase again.

When I setup my Playbook, I created a second BBID, thinking that was better, now I realize my mistake.
    project_x likes this.
    05-09-12 11:17 PM
    There is no option under the current BIS system to merge two BB IDs. Unfortunately I don't think RIM has any plans to come up with it either.

It would be great if they allow merging like Google allow us to merge email accounts.

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900
    05-09-12 11:41 PM
    Anyone know if there has been a change to whether you can merge BB IDs?
    09-26-12 10:24 PM
    Sorry for reviving an old thread. Just came here looking for a solution. Here's what I found; worked for me.

How to delete a BlackBerry ID(KB25464-How to delete a BlackBerry ID)
    03-05-13 02:39 PM
    That is nice to know, but doesn't help merge purchases.
    03-06-13 02:13 AM
    True. But I was more just replying to the op and his problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 11:08 PM
    I would so much love this! I have couple of blackberry IDs I would like to merge but it seems I will need to delete others.
    10-23-13 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD