Got it for free. Now waiting for my Reg. Code.
    05-20-11 03:53 PM
    This is a pretty nice app. I don't like to have a lot of entries in my BB menu but I've put a couple of phone numbers that I call the most in there. It's fast and convenient.
    One issue: when you reboot your phone you lose all your entries. You have to set it up all over again.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-20-11 04:07 PM
    ===== QUOTE ba_hamilton ====

This is a pretty nice app. I don't like to have a lot of entries in my BB menu but I've put a couple of phone numbers that I call the most in there. It's fast and convenient.

===== /QUOTE ====

One issue: when you reboot your phone you lose all your entries. You have to set it up all over again.
    Ok I see where this has been addressed before. Sorry.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-20-11 04:09 PM
    I really need your comments to make MenuX better in the next version. Thanks for your replies. My team have sent to all the Winners the registration code. I hope that you leave a comment at product's page at:
    MenuX - Utilities BlackBerry Software
    Thank you!
    05-20-11 05:51 PM
    There was a contest for this app? Can't believe that I didn't notice it!
    05-20-11 06:42 PM
    I really need your comments to make MenuX better in the next version. Thanks for your replies. My team have sent to all the Winners the registration code. I hope that you leave a comment at product's page at:
    MenuX - Utilities BlackBerry Software
    Thank you!
    I don't have this app... but just to let you know, if you do not have wifi/Bluetooth on/off toggle, you should add it because most my friends (even me) hate turning them on/off using BlackBerry regular manage connection window. A lot of people I know will buy your app if that function is also there.

Just a suggestion.

I wish I knew about your free give away...
    05-20-11 06:45 PM
    Thanks for your ideas!
    05-21-11 06:11 AM
    Isn't this just turning into a Quicklaunch rip? But in the main BB menu??
    Hmmm... Nice original idea...
    Last edited by DD1968; 05-21-11 at 11:56 PM.
    05-21-11 11:52 PM
    I won this app in Crackberry's contest a few weeks back. I gave it to my wife for her phone. When we downloaded it, the Crackberry notification stated that no registration code was necessary, but when you click on it, it says to contact the developer for the code, and the app won't open until you've done so. My wife sent him an email five days ago and still hasn't heard a word. She sent another email today. I'm hoping the developer will see this post and respond accordingly. Thanks.
    06-17-11 07:12 PM
    Introduce you the new version of MenuX

Check it out at: MenuX 1.5 - Utilities BlackBerry Software

:::::::::::::::::.......New in version 1.5..........:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::

1. Change the user interface for easily to use
    2. Restore, Backup or Transfer the restored Data to other device
    3. Add a Wifi menu item for turning ON/OFF the Wifi right in the Blackberry system menu
    4. Enable choose directly from Blackberry Contact List for Call, EMail, SMS menu item

:::::::::::::.... ...........Note for upgrade.......::::::::::: ::::::::::

The user of MenuX version 1.0 can receive a free upgrade by sending an email to [email protected] to obtain a free copy and a registration code!
    Last edited by BachKhoa University; 07-29-11 at 11:34 PM.
    07-29-11 11:31 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD