Is memory up worth spending for? Do we really need it to boost up or compress our memory?
    09-12-10 01:37 PM
    Memory Apps will never recover more memory than they use themselves, so they're not really worth using.
    09-12-10 08:06 PM
    I have tried a bunch of memory apps because my BB was sooo slow...I found that memory booster and memory up did not improve the speed of my phone...both looked like they recovered memory, but with no change in how fast my bb worked. I tried BerryJoose and it also seemed to recover memory, but for what ever reason my BB stareted working way better and faster with BerryJoose running.
    09-13-10 12:27 PM
    I just installed MemoryUP last night just for the **** of it and I have yet to see any difference. I already had to reboot where typically I could last the day w/o rebooting so question is, is it eating up memory instead of doing what its supposed to do. Assuming so since the app itself needs app memory too. Unless there's some setting that I need to set it to. I'll give it a couple more days...
    09-17-10 01:31 PM
    I`ve used BeJoose on my 8330, 8530 and now my 9650, I have noticed a difference.
    I`ve tried a lot of the memory apps and really noticed no serious difference (with the above exception) and also Memory Booster, I like the way it adds itself to the menu to run whenever you want.
    I do notice when I`m getting the timer more often, I run MB the phones runs smoother
    09-17-10 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD