I purchased this app about one month ago. They just sent me a free update to it. It was MemoryUp Pro 3.3, with the new update it is 3.5. I was never sent the reg. # so after I downloaded I couldn't register obviously. The Customer service is great. I sent them an E-Mail, about one hour later I received an E-Mail with the reg # and all kinds of helpfull imfo. I am fairly new to blackberry and buying apps. Saying that I will say I have bought several good apps and customer service has always been the best. Good apps always have good customer service. Just my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 09:32 AM
    sounds like a familiar situation i had with color ID, the customer service was great when i had an issue and i hadnt even bought the software!
    02-26-10 09:55 AM
    i also have problem to register after upgrade from 3.3 to 3.5, at the register screen my Bold 9700 doesn't gives me an option to type activation key which is in words, but only option i have is to type only digits, i sent email to CS this afternoon, still waiting for support
    02-26-10 08:40 PM
    Don't think you need any memory boost type apps with the 9700. I have a ton of 3rd party apps and I never go below 120mb of free app memory.
    02-26-10 09:20 PM
    a person can never have too much memory!!
    02-27-10 11:35 AM
    a person can never have too much memory!!
    That is most certainly correct.

02-27-10 11:40 AM
    Just more junk software.
    02-27-10 12:04 PM
    i know we really don't need it for Bold 9700 since there is almost no memory leaks, i bought this when i had Bold 9000, so since i already have it i'm keeping it, but now a few days ago after upgrading to v 3.5 I'm not able to type activation code, only gives me choice to type digits thats weird, i did contacted support but no answer yet, probably because its weekend, hoping to get answer by tomorrow
    02-28-10 01:55 PM
    Don't think you need any memory boost type apps with the 9700. I have a ton of 3rd party apps and I never go below 120mb of free app memory.
    You're right, I didn't realize that until after I bought the app. Should have done some research on crackberry before purchasing. Since I bought it I might as well jump on all the free updates that come with it. They have great customer service. I have found out all the good apps do have great customer service.

02-28-10 10:25 PM
    what a great customer service behind this software, very friendly, they made me to re download it back, worth every penny even though 9700 has no leaks it still does its job
    03-02-10 09:09 PM
    Yes, I am also impressed by their great customer service !
    I am trying the free trial version of MemoryUp Pro this moment, it seems that it does work as it's advertised. Will consider bying the full version...
    04-28-10 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD