Comparing both of this, which you think is the most effective for 9700 Os 6?
    12-09-10 11:42 AM
    ohh ehy try the memorybooster.........its free and in my mind its better.........memory up is what 10 buks?..........dood try memorybooster.....you'll really like it.. and its free so if u dont like just delete it. ohh and its very small. it doesnt take much space at all
    12-09-10 11:59 AM
    None of them. Apps like these are a waste in my opinion and actually cause more battery/memory drain.
    12-09-10 12:01 PM
    i always thought the same thing. but the memorybooster thats free doesnt drain my battery what so ever.........personaly i agree that all of them are a waste as well......but the FREE MemoryBooster works pretty good.....but that my opinion....what do i know huh?....LOL..
    12-09-10 12:04 PM
    I hear more complaints about these kind of apps than I do good. That and you're adding another application that constantly runs in the backround using memory and battery...
    12-09-10 12:07 PM
    Ahh Thanks guys. You all have been great help
    12-09-10 12:17 PM
    Check out memboo by QuiteSimple
    MemBoo - The Ultimate Memory Booster and RAM Optimizer - SmartphoneBlast! Apps Store
    And yeah, the links not to the CB store, but it's a free app, so...
    12-09-10 01:22 PM
    Check out memboo by QuiteSimple
    MemBoo - The Ultimate Memory Booster and RAM Optimizer - SmartphoneBlast! Apps Store
    And yeah, the links not to the CB store, but it's a free app, so...
    Actually I seen that before but from the review I read, it wasn't so great and some said it is not working. Lol >.> anyway, thanks! Will check it out later!
    12-09-10 06:32 PM
    it works as well as any memory app.
    There's a thread on CrackBerry here where QuiteSimple talks about what the app does, it's the exact same as what any memory app does. Which is honestly very little.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD