Ok so i purchased this app about a week ago.
    Couple nights ago i decided to upgrade my os on this phone.
    Now i cant get this app back unless i pay for it again?
    Unlike berryweather and berrybuzz theres no pin numbers for reinstallation
    or atleast i didnt recieve one.
    Anyone ever had this problem with this app?

I've tried to email the company but they have not reponded
    03-16-10 01:41 AM
    Did you purchase from app store? Verify you are logged in otherwise your account cannot recognize the previous app purchase.
    03-16-10 06:51 AM
    Yeah man, just log in with your PayPal account in App World:

Code:
    My World -> Menu -> Log In
    After you are logged in, you can re-download any application you previously bought on App World. As often as you want
    03-16-10 10:53 AM
    When in AppWorld, hit ALT-> R - S - T. This will refresh & restore all of your previous applications into your MyWorld list.

Hope this helps.
    03-16-10 12:48 PM
    Thanks for the info guys! I have always wondered how to get those apps back!
    03-16-10 01:01 PM
    When in AppWorld, hit ALT-> R - S - T. This will refresh & restore all of your previous applications into your MyWorld list.

Hope this helps.
    That's cool! I didn't know that!
    03-16-10 11:36 PM
    Thanks guys although the the alt rst thing didn't work for me the logging into paypal did thanks everyone

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-16-10 11:53 PM
    OK I need some help understanding this app. I purchased it a few weeks ago and when I hit "boost memory" nothing happens. The pop-up says that it releaved 10mb of memory, but when I check my device info, my free memory is still the same.
    WTH!!! I've read reviews that this app works really good (on BBApp World & Crackberry App Store) but I don't c any improvements.
    03-22-10 08:53 AM
    Some of those built-in device info displays take a while to update. For example, I've seen the battery % lag by as much as 2% behind the real status.
    03-22-10 10:42 AM
    OK I need some help understanding this app. I purchased it a few weeks ago and when I hit "boost memory" nothing happens. The pop-up says that it releaved 10mb of memory, but when I check my device info, my free memory is still the same.
    WTH!!! I've read reviews that this app works really good (on BBApp World & Crackberry App Store) but I don't c any improvements.
    The BlackBerry's "free memory" refers to "space" like on your hard drive in your PC. Only that the BlackBerry's space is on the media card / sd card and the internal memory.

MemoryBooster does not do anything with that "space". It actually works with the RAM memory which makes applications run faster. MemoryBooster does not do anything with the mentioned space as this does not speed up apps.

Hope that helps
    03-23-10 09:41 AM
    thank you so much i went to upgrade to 3.3 and it removed it and said it wasnt available from appworld it logged in and i got it thank you so much!!! i love the crackberry community
    03-29-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD