I am newly associated with Blackberry and the Storm.. I read threads daily on here and have picked up quite a bit, which I am pleased with. Sometimes I want to know how or why my phone is performing how it is and cannot find answers I am looking for..

I suggest anyone who has a considerable amount of knowledge to neatly post and explain any useful hints, tips, and tricks about the Storm. Per say: How much memory does the Storm initially come with..whats good, whats bad to have.. Does application memory always fluctuate, does it affect how the phone runs, and how can you clear some of that away? What happens if you format the device or media memory? Why can't I seem to remove or delete VCAST? Would they please make a stand-by mode already! Is it better to wipe your phone before a new OS upgrade? AND anything else anyone wants to say... I dig this phone and would like to know all I can so don't have to be on here daily aimlessly savaging!! Answer one or all of the Q's anything that someone doesn't know will help!
    02-10-09 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD