I was wondering if anyone knew of a different calendar application that relies less on "event" planning and works more like a memo pad for each day. I usually just like to put down notes (call dentist, paper due, etc) rather than actual appointments, and those types of things are really not suited for an event calendar with start/end times and the like.

If there's a way to make that work without a separate app, I'd love to know!
    05-13-10 11:39 AM
    Sounds like you are looking for tasks more than appointments. There are apps for tasks, such as Later Dude that you can try. I have Calendar Pro which incorporates a tasks function along with the calendar. It has a free trial period, like 12 days. Either of these might be what you are looking for. Good luck.
    05-13-10 12:05 PM
    You could check out Pocket Informant, too. They have an all around great calendar/contacts/task program.
    05-13-10 02:46 PM
    BugMe! works great for those kind of things. You just enter a few words and set an alarm time. It will also copy the reminder to your calendar if you want.
    05-13-10 02:53 PM
    Try http://www.maratick.com

Very versital!
    05-13-10 03:23 PM
    I use Calendar Pro (it has calendars and tasks)
    They have a trial version.

Give it a go.

Good Luck
    05-13-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD