On the BB Tour:

I was trying to get the cdma radio files for OS 5 and the link was to Megaupload.

The native browser will not download large files. I tried both Bolt and Opera. Both exhibited the same issues/problems. Megaupload's free download has a 45 second timer and it counts down. Neither Bolt nor Opera updates the countdown timer and I could not finish the operation.

Any settings or things anyone has done on this issue? Although, I'm not sure either of them would download larger files????
    01-04-10 09:02 PM
    I am having the same problem with Bolt, and for the same reasons (to download large files). The javascript timer doesn't update and the download button doesn't appear. I tried waiting for about 45s and refreshing the page - the regular download button does appear then, but clicking on it takes me back to the very first page where you have to enter the code.

Any ideas, anyone? I know it works for quite a few people on this forum...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 10:26 PM
    I never could get it to work. Maybe this bump will allow a few more folks to see the thread.....
    01-18-10 10:59 PM
    I could never get it to work either. Also tried Bolt and Opera.
    Hopefully someone can chime in with more info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 12:37 AM
    There's a link to an article on the Pocketberry site that explains how to bypass the 2.3 Mb download limit in the BB browser. Maybe that will help. I don't have a link, but it was either yesterday or Sunday.
    01-19-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD