I read last year that Medscape was releasing an app by the end of 2009 to compete with Epocrates, after they had released one for iphone (which they did).. Anyone know anything about the status of this?
    M

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:02 PM
    i hear it has been pushed back for a summer release..i use epo and medc. on my ipod touch but havent gotten epo on my berry...are you in the med field? reason i am asking is i use mine on rounds but would rather have epo on my berry, does it work well for you?
    01-29-10 12:17 PM
    I'm a psychotherapist; I constantly get questions about side effects, so I use epocrates to answer those questions (more efficient than patients bombarding their MDs with queries). I like epocrates, has some nice features (I use the free version) but it uses a **** of a lot of memory; I have an 8320 which is not exactly brimming with free memory.
    M

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:27 PM
    I'm a Family Medicine doc and use the Epocrates on BB. In fact, I like it better than the old Palms and Windows device. I find that it's a lot faster to get to the drug info. I even like it better than the iPhone, but that's because I hate touchscreens. Avoid the BB Storm; it's painful and does weird things. I had to get rid of it because it was just aggravating.
    02-02-10 05:43 PM
    They are kind of handy. Which one is better?
    02-02-10 07:27 PM
    I have not been able to download the Medscape app on my BB Storm 9530 when I go to the suggested web site medscape.com/blackberry

Can anyone help?
    05-14-10 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD