Hi all,

This morning I received an App World notification that there was a new version of App World. Downloaded/installed without incident.

As my BB came back from the reboot, I noticed my wallpaper was back to the default Sprint wallpaper. Then I got an error: "A media card has been inserted that contains errors..."

Anyone else? I assume my recovery is going to be to hook up via USB, backup the data, and reformat, but thought I'd get thoughts on this. Just seems strange it would work fine until reboot.

It does ask me if I want to repair, but not knowing what that entails without a recent backup, not sure I wanted to go down that road.
    02-03-11 10:15 AM
    Let the BlackBerry repair it. You'll lose a few clusters, but they're lost already regardless. I've had the problem happen a dozen times or more and have never found a file that I couldn't open after the recovery.
    02-03-11 10:32 AM
    Thanks Jeff. That worked just fine. Good to know.
    02-03-11 11:41 AM
    I should have mentioned the problem isn't related to App World. It can happen anytime you reboot your device. I'm guessing that if it begins occurring more frequently, that might be an indication that it's time to buy a new card while you can still recover the data. But in a dozen or more occurrences to date, I haven't lost anything.
    02-03-11 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD