Are many of you aware that Facebook DID NOT develop the BB app? It amazes me that some are so quick to blame them for the RIM developers failure. While there are some site specific errors there have been far more problems due to the app itself being shoddy. Place the blame where it firmly belongs, with the developers, not on the platform.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 06:49 AM
    1.6 exhibits the same symptoms for me.
    Me too. It sucks. The convenience of the FB apps was one of the primary reasons I've been using BB devices. However, I'm in my 30 window of being able to return my phone. If this doesn't get rectified soon then I'm jumping ship and checking out the Moto Droid.
    10-28-09 07:08 AM
    After 14 days of ****, both my PC & BB (1.7) have been working since yesterday afternoon. Keeping fingers crossed it continues...
    10-28-09 07:11 AM
    After 14 days of ****, both my PC & BB (1.7) have been working since yesterday afternoon. Keeping fingers crossed it continues...
    1.6 has been stable on my bold as well... I'm hesitant to go back to 1.7 because even before the timeout issues started it was very, VERY sluggish on my Bold...
    10-28-09 08:36 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD