hey everyone i just got a used blackberry 8800 and i've been going through the apps and everything works fine and i like the phone alot but the maps isnt working. i will go to start the app and all it will do is just show me blue dots and black lines like do i need a data plan for it? and my other problem is that i took the media card from my old 8310 curve and i went to look at my songs and pics from my old phone and when i open them on my 8800 i dont have all of my pics from my old one just a few of them and same with the music and i was thinking about getting the red housing from the 8830 WE will it fit on the 8800
    Thx
    06-13-10 04:48 PM
    Yes, you need a data plan to use BBMaps. The application doesn't include any maps. Instead, it downloads them as needed in realtime via your data connection. If the songs and pics from your 8310 were on the Media card, they're still there. If they were in device memory, that would explain why you don't have them now. I don't have any experience exchanging housings.
    06-13-10 06:07 PM
    oh ok well thx anyways that helped
    06-14-10 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD