I've used both Google Maps and BB Maps, but either I missed MapQuest altogether, or they just did an update on this app. While I like Google Maps, I find it a lot more convenient to enter and save addresses in the MapQuest App.

However, I'm seeing a lot of complaints that the GPS function altogether doesn't work. Is this confirmed? If the GPS portion did work, I actually think this could be equal or superior to Google Maps. It seems to work a little faster, also.
    03-29-10 10:10 AM
    mapquest 4 mobile is for certain carriers and at&t is one of them. m.mq4m.com from your phones browser.
    03-29-10 10:41 AM
    mapquest 4 mobile is for certain carriers and at&t is one of them. m.mq4m.com from your phones browser.
    I'm confused. Yes, I happen to be with AT&T, but I found this App on AppWorld. Shouldn't it be available to all carriers?
    03-29-10 10:52 AM
    I found it in AppWorld also and am on Sprint.
    03-29-10 11:36 AM
    It says Supported Carriers: All Carriers so I would say all carriers but I mean that doesn't definetly mean that... Anyways where did you hear about certain carriers being supported by the app?
    03-29-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD