Currently have "Battery Charging" set to a count of 3 with 2s mix of DYellow, 2s mix of Yellow and 1s blink of green. This works the way it should until the battery is fully charged, which I have set to OFF for "Battery Full", however when it's charging is complete the LED still goes off using the 3 combos mentioned for the charging state.

Also I have "Battery Low" to OFF, but I've noticed that even when I'm under 10% that a yellowish LED still blinks. Did I miss a setting somewhere that's causing this to still trigger?
    The yellow LED is the phone's LED, not my app

The phone keeps charging regardless if it is full or not, so my app will keep showing that phone os plugged in the charger until you unplug it. If you want to stop it when its full, just select black as the battery full LED color

S
    dimm0k likes this.
    10-16-12 10:20 AM
    Sultan, once again I need your help. When I use the popup feature and the screen is locked by pressing the top button the receipt of an email unlocks the screen even if I do not touch the unlock bar in the popup. When the popup disappears the screen is unlocked caused possible problems when in my pocket.
    What error have I made? Thanks.
    10-17-12 02:24 AM
    Sultan, once again I need your help. When I use the popup feature and the screen is locked by pressing the top button the receipt of an email unlocks the screen even if I do not touch the unlock bar in the popup. When the popup disappears the screen is unlocked caused possible problems when in my pocket.
    What error have I made? Thanks.
    im sorry, i didnt understand your question and the problem ?
    10-18-12 12:04 AM
    If I lock my screen (by pressing the top button) it stays locked (as it should) even if I receive an email. However, if I have your popups active then if I receive an email while the screen is locked the popup unlocks the screen which it ought not to do. I tried the various options on popup but all behave this was as best I can tell. Did I miss something?
    Many thanks.
    10-18-12 07:06 AM
    Is there any way to have an option for 'Device Optimizer' to run at a set time? The current option is nice, but I would prefer if it ran when the phone was least used, which is when I'm sleeping.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-18-12 02:23 PM
    If I lock my screen (by pressing the top button) it stays locked (as it should) even if I receive an email. However, if I have your popups active then if I receive an email while the screen is locked the popup unlocks the screen which it ought not to do. I tried the various options on popup but all behave this was as best I can tell. Did I miss something?
    Many thanks.
    turn off "popup screen backlight" in the popup feature.
    BlazorBoy likes this.
    10-18-12 11:13 PM
    Is there any way to have an option for 'Device Optimizer' to run at a set time? The current option is nice, but I would prefer if it ran when the phone was least used, which is when I'm sleeping.
    i dont have such option in my app. i dont think i will be adding more options or features to my app anymore, just keep on fixing bugs if they exist.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-18-12 11:20 PM
    i dont have such option in my app. i dont think i will be adding more options or features to my app anymore, just keep on fixing bugs if they exist.
    i think the app deffo does enough as it is!! and we ALL very much appreciate it! RIM should be giving you shares of the company for making their phone work like it should!!
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-19-12 04:52 AM
    I have noticed my LED color for Whatsapp and BBM groups (works fine for normal BBM's) doesn't work when a new message arrives. I have LED set to clear on "user activity" when this happens.

If I change option to clear LED upon opening app then my SMS LED never clears properly.

9930/7.1.0.580 (B1737)
    Using latest version from appworld (checked this morning)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-19-12 11:24 AM
    Sad.. but it is what it is.
    10-19-12 03:36 PM
    So Sultan - are you thinking about moving to BB10?
    10-20-12 04:47 AM
    Hi Sultan,
    Is it possible to remove the clock icon and the language selection in the popup window? In my opinion, the popup looks better without them.....

Thanks,
    10-24-12 12:39 PM
    So Sultan - are you thinking about moving to BB10?
    anything is possible but have not decided yet.
    10-25-12 11:13 AM
    Hi Sultan,
    Is it possible to remove the clock icon and the language selection in the popup window? In my opinion, the popup looks better without them.....

Thanks,
    i have stopped adding options to my App, going to fix few bugs and then update my App one more time only
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-25-12 11:17 AM

You must!!! Please?
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-25-12 11:17 AM
    i have stopped adding options to my App, going to fix few bugs and then update my App one more time only
    You must!!! Please?
    Let's just hope there is something for you to offer us with BB10... but until then, I will be enjoying AOS/LED and OS7 for awhile. I know for a fact that I will be waiting until at least May or June of 2013 to upgrade.
    10-25-12 12:07 PM
    Sultan Al Sooz, is this a break you're taking or are you moving on to other projects?
    If this is just a break, then whenever you work on Adv OS again, I would love to see similar functions of Addonis:

Here are some key features of "AddOnis":

� Vibrate on call connect/disconnect, the vibration duration is configurable.
    � Vibrate when ringing on incoming calls (in profiles, phone needs to be set to Ring ).
    � Choice of vibration type,user can choose Pulse or Constant.
    � After hang-up, the user is prompted to add new number to Addressbook or to update existing contact.
    � Log incoming calls and outgoing calls to the Calendar, user can select different calendars and choose to log these events as private.
    � In-Call notification at user defined periods during calls, the notification type can be set to Vibrate, and the vibration duration or tone volume are both configurable.
    � Call Firewall with two working rules, Block Blacklist and Permit Whitelist.
    � Call Firewall has two action modes, Hang-up and pickup and Hang-up . Each number added to Call Firewall can have its own action mode, or use the system default.
    � Call Firewall can be configured to work in Fuzzy-Match mode (Prefix Blocking Mode).
    � Call Firewall can block Private and Unknown Numbers.
    � Blocked Call Log shows complete list of rejected calls.
    � Call Firewall can be configures to block outgoing calls to numbers in the Blacklist.
    � Support for Autolock or Autostandby modes.
    � Autolock / Autostandby feature allows user configure the idle timeout before Device Locks or enters Autostandby.
    � Configurable options to disable Autolock /Autostandby when connected to USB or on a call.
    � Autolock /Autostandby can be automatically disabled by a user defined program list so that when a specific program is running in the foreground the feature is disabled.
    � Configurable to Autolock / Autostandby device only when device homescreen is displayed.
    � SMS Signature, allows adding SMS signature automatically when sending SMS (only supported in BerryAddon for OS4.6).
    � Insert Emoticons into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message, these Emoticons can be easily customized.
    � Send call log to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
    � Allow user to choose Addressbook field to insert number into when adding new number or updating existing contact from number in Call Log (Home, Work, etc.)
    � Send Call Log to Calendar to create event.
    � Send Call Log to Tasks to create task.
    � Send Call Log to Memopad to create memo

Send Call Log to number lookup engine to reverse search number information.
    � Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
    � Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Calendar to create event.
    � Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Tasks to create a new task.
    � Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Memopad to create a new memo.
    � Send event to Tasks to create task.
    � Send task to Calendar to create event.
    � Open UTF8 format text documents in Memopad, and send memo to Calendar/Task/SMS/Email.
    Send Contact to Call Firewall Blacklist/Whitelist.
    � Insert contact information into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message.

I highlighted the ones that I really, really miss.

I don't know if your remember Addonis. Your app does a number of the phone features already and I think the items highlighted above would make the feature set more complete, maybe? Would you like to do this?

Thank you in advance.

C-T
    10-25-12 01:07 PM
    If you don't move, I won't move!!
    wolfee48, ryshhh and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-25-12 02:42 PM
    I'm planning to split my App into 2 versions, one is free and the other is paid (to pay for my website expenses).

However I don't want the free version to be too limited, lol.

What do you all think is the best approach? should I disable few options in the free version or limit the number of led contacts to 5, like other apps do ! there are a lot of other features I can disable or limit as well.

Let me know what you guys/girls think ?
    10-28-12 02:38 AM
    Sultan, I don't know. I don't even care, because I will go with the paid version.
    Thanks a lot again for your hard work! It's a high quality application, so why not pay for it?!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    10-28-12 03:49 AM
    Sultan, I don't know. I don't even care, because I will go with the paid version.
    Thanks a lot again for your hard work! It's a high quality application, so why not pay for it?!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    me too...
    just make it however you feel like it.
    u've got lots of followers willing to pay for the paid version. just do how u deem fit.

#blackberry by choice. Sent from my 9800 non-slide slider.
    10-28-12 04:11 AM
    I'm planning to split my App into 2 versions, one is free and the other is paid (to pay for my website expenses).

What do you all think is the best approach? should I disable few options in the free version or limit the number of led contacts to 5, like other apps do ! there are a lot of other features I can disable or limit as well.

well you know what i survived on the free version of bebuzz for a while, and that was because i only liked the rainbow led, it was only when the app broadened it's horizons i decided to pay, so maybe just limit the customer's led contacts to 5 or like don't let the free version be able to create a custom colour maybe? as likw.. the free version could be for people who don't want all the capabilities of the app and just a few.. or maybe like let the customers app pick and choose what features they want and limit them to 5 or something? lol. just brain storming here!!

i will also be getting the paid version
    10-28-12 07:04 AM

First, I'm happy to pay you now.

I think it would be best to limit the sub-options under the several options. That way folks will see the power of your app and whet their appetite. So, as you suggested number of LEDs, etc.

Hope you can set up a way to keep all or most of the charge.
    10-28-12 07:48 AM
    Sultan:
    I don't use all the app's capabilities, but I would be willing to pay for any version just as a way to thank you for this SUPER APP.
    10-28-12 10:06 AM
    I've been using this app, and promoting it to other BB users, since it hit appworld long ago. You could disable half of the free app features, for all I care. I've been trying to give you my money since version 1.0. Fix those bugs, tweak the UI a tiny bit, and take my money!!!
    wu-wei and Sultan Al Sooz like this.
    10-28-12 11:31 AM
419 ... 1314151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD