Me not responding to users is somehow difficult to believe, but im human after all, so its possible

ok, so for red led in bbm, its cause my app waits for 1 second until it shows your bbm led, so the OS bbm red led starts then my app takes over. to stop the red led from showing, just turn off the LED in BBM sound settings from within your phone Sound Profiles.

as for whatsapp, its cause of whatsapp sends your messages as emails, and my app sees that and shows you an email led and a whatsapp led, to confirm just switch on popups feature in my app and you will see what im talking about. i might have to do something about the whatsapp messages in my next release, it should NOT be a big issue to fix

as for the 60m screen time, its a bug, i will have to fix it, i also have the same issue, unfortunately i noticed it yesterday and no one else has reported it, strange !!
    Maybe due to the fact we both using 9810 has something to do with it. - As for you not answering I meant you didn't bother to answer as you went straight into action to implement the features haha. Thank you once again for a great app. Loving the new battery info feature, I dont have to go all the way into device analyzer for battery drain details.
    10-07-12 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the swift reply.

Extremely quickly? Hard to quantify. My battery life is pretty good, but after enabling the wallpaper feature (1 min change), my battery dropped from 90% to 75% within around 30 mins. That's why I was asking if it were possible to add the option "change every 5 screen-on-offs", or 10, or 20. That way the number of changes would be directly linked to your phone use. Does the feature take any battery cycles if the phone's locked, but set to change every minute?

Thanls for answering the ADR/notification Q - didn't realise it was a RIM limitation
    The wallpaper feature will pause if your phone's screen is OFF, even if it is a 1 min interval, however it will still count to one 1 min when screen is OFF, but then will wait until you turn ON the screen to switch to the next picture.

remember that when running many apps (3 or more) at the same time, it drains battery much faster than you think, due to the phone heating from extra CPU usage, and also from extra RAM usage, the less RAM and CPU you use, the more your phone will last.

My app is the only app running all the time on my phone (bb 9810), it lasts me a day and a half, with extensive email usage (average 100 /day).
    10-07-12 08:19 PM
    sometimes charging battery led doesn't flash. I have to go into menu clicking again the color and it starts again
    10-08-12 04:12 PM
    sometimes charging battery led doesn't flash. I have to go into menu clicking again the color and it starts again
    this will only happen if you do not properly close AOSLED main settings screen (just keep pressing escape/back key until app disappears completely )
    FraBB likes this.
    10-09-12 12:27 AM
    this will only happen if you do not properly close AOSLED main settings screen (just keep pressing escape/back key until app disappears completely )

yes.. sorry
    10-09-12 01:32 AM
    Sultan,

Allow me to add my thanks for the continuing support, bugfixes and additions to an app that has became a makor part of my 9900

Couple of questions (for anyone to answer, if they can):

- Wallpaper mode. I've enabled this and noticed that the battery is draining extremely quickly compared to before. Is this normal? Also, if I change the "image change interval" to "screen off-on", sometimes the image doesn't change, other times it changes through a couple of images at once. Is this problem just on my phone? Also, how about an option to change the image every say, 5 occasions of screen-off-on instead? That'd be ace. Am I correct in thinking that setting a low time delay for wallpaper change (1 min) would eat the battery compared to setting it to 30mins?

- Battery monitor. Excellent! Love the notification bar setting. However I find I'm quite interested to see the ADR too.. what's the chances of being able to add this as an option in the notification area ALONG WITH the battery percentage i.e. "78% (adr 2%)" ? That'd be fantastic.

Thanks for the hard work, time and effort. Much appreciated.

Last question - what do you guys recommend as a file manager? Ideally, one that'd allow multi-selects for copy/paste operations, small thumbnail views of images, and ideally a 'favourites' or 'bookmarks' option for jumping between common locations. TIA!
    FileScout - the only file manager I use. Had been using the lite version and recently upgraded to the full version. Love it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    10-09-12 09:19 AM
    FileScout - the only file manager I use. Had been using the lite version and recently upgraded to the full version. Love it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    +1
    10-09-12 09:29 AM

ADR is already available, just switch it from Battery Notification feature to show in your notification area instead of battery remaining, however you must have "battery & usage" feature switch on as well.

1 app can only have 1 icon and 2 digits next to in the notification bar, RIM restriction.
    What I do is keep my old BatteryWatch (a free small app) loaded. That gives me both an icon with %Available and a very fine voice warning when I get below a settable % remaining. I use the marvelous AOS for the ADR icon. I trust Sultan will not mind my using another app in addition to his perfect one!

Thanks again Sultan for all your labors (of love).
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    10-09-12 10:06 AM
    What I do is keep my old BatteryWatch (a free small app) loaded. That gives me both an icon with %Available and a very fine voice warning when I get below a settable % remaining. I use the marvelous AOS for the ADR icon. I trust Sultan will not mind my using another app in addition to his perfect one!

Thanks again Sultan for all your labors (of love).
    Excellent, installed
    10-10-12 02:43 AM
    Any chance of iLaunch customization in the future?
    10-10-12 12:49 PM
    Any chance of iLaunch customization in the future?
    ilaunch already has tons of features, adding anymore will overload it.

what do you think ?
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    10-10-12 12:54 PM
    Yes overloading it wouldn't be worth the customization
    10-10-12 01:05 PM
    I love the idea behind this app. Wish I could've saw it before all this development happened. It's not working perfectly for the moment but I like how much support this is getting. I'm trying to get the message previews to work with BBM. It only says "BBM Chat History Disabled, enable from BBM App. New Message Multi-Language Text"

Chat history is saved in BBM to the Media Card. I've tried turning it off, restarting the phone, and then turning it back on. I still get the same message.
    All my BBM contacts are linked to a phone contact.
    The Show popups only from setting is set to All.
    Tried making an individual LED contact with a friend to test it out but still nothing.

Hopefully there's something apparent I haven't done yet. I really want to get this working heh. Any advice?
    Any way to remove the delete popup confirmation as well so after we've read something it only takes one tap to get rid of a window?
    10-10-12 04:20 PM
    I love the idea behind this app. Wish I could've saw it before all this development happened. It's not working perfectly for the moment but I like how much support this is getting. I'm trying to get the message previews to work with BBM. It only says "BBM Chat History Disabled, enable from BBM App. New Message Multi-Language Text"

Chat history is saved in BBM to the Media Card. I've tried turning it off, restarting the phone, and then turning it back on. I still get the same message.
    All my BBM contacts are linked to a phone contact.
    The Show popups only from setting is set to All.
    Tried making an individual LED contact with a friend to test it out but still nothing.

Hopefully there's something apparent I haven't done yet. I really want to get this working heh. Any advice?
    It works 100%, i suspect your issue might be in the media card performance, just change the bbm chat history location to device from the bbm app itself, then try again. Everything else seems fine.

Any way to remove the delete popup confirmation as well so after we've read something it only takes one tap to get rid of a window?
    you can press "del" key or click on the "X" button in the top right corner.

note: press the "h" key when any popup is visible for a full list of shortcut keys that work for popups.
    10-10-12 10:22 PM
    Thanks for the tips Sultan. It was actually device and memory card encryption that kept the messages from showing. Is there anyway to get working with encryption on? I'm also on the torch and use the keyboard rarely. Would using the back key next to the end call button be a possible way to close out of the popup window? Seems like a universal way of closing anything for me at least. Thanks again for taking the time to help!
    10-11-12 04:48 AM
    Thanks for the tips Sultan. It was actually device and memory card encryption that kept the messages from showing. Is there anyway to get working with encryption on? I'm also on the torch and use the keyboard rarely. Would using the back key next to the end call button be a possible way to close out of the popup window? Seems like a universal way of closing anything for me at least. Thanks again for taking the time to help!
    why not just tap your finger on the "X" button for popups to close

as for encryption and device password lock, this is impossible (even for RIM itself, they wont show incoming calls contact's name), its too secure when both options are enabled.
    10-11-12 05:00 AM
    Ah makes sense I'll guess I might have to make due without popups. Oh the laziness and habit of moving my fingers to tap things amazes me sometimes... But thanks again Sultan! heh
    10-11-12 05:05 AM
    Hey sultan, is it possible to have the "Enable Timed LED" option for each category?

I would like to have the LED timeout quicker than other stuff like emails, phone calls, etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    dimm0k likes this.
    10-11-12 08:21 AM
    Hey sultan, is it possible to have the "Enable Timed LED" option for each category?

I would like to have the LED timeout quicker than other stuff like emails, phone calls, etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Been meaning to request this feature as well!

---------- Post Merged at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Currently have "Battery Charging" set to a count of 3 with 2s mix of DYellow, 2s mix of Yellow and 1s blink of green. This works the way it should until the battery is fully charged, which I have set to off for "Battery Full", but when it's done charging it is still blinking using the 3 combos mentioned...
    10-11-12 01:15 PM
    Sultan

Mentioned to you on a PM. Not reading anyone else having this issue so could be just me. I can't get the SMS popup to show up. Email works fine. Not sure if BBM is working either. Facebook I get popup but no content.

You recommend delet and reinstall?

Thanks

Ameet
    10-11-12 05:18 PM
    Sultan

Mentioned to you on a PM. Not reading anyone else having this issue so could be just me. I can't get the SMS popup to show up. Email works fine. Not sure if BBM is working either. Facebook I get popup but no content.

You recommend delet and reinstall?

Thanks

Ameet
    Did you set up SMS as well? It is the line below email.

*Sent from my device*
    Attached Thumbnails Major upgrade to Adv OS and LED. V15 with battery saving mode and wifi/bluetooth leds-s12_10_11__15_26_06.jpg   Major upgrade to Adv OS and LED. V15 with battery saving mode and wifi/bluetooth leds-s12_10_11__15_27_36.jpg  
    10-11-12 05:29 PM
    Did you set up SMS as well? It is the line below email.

*Sent from my device*

I was able to solve the issue by Deleting and Reinstalling the App again.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-11-12 08:05 PM
    I was able to solve the issue by Deleting and Reinstalling the App again.
    Ok. Problem is back . The SMS popups wont show again. This happened after a my device turns off every night and I did a restart. Sultan can you see if this is a Bug? Everything was working fine after I did a reinstall. Went to bed, Device set to turn off at 11, Back up at 7. Device Restarted. SMS Popups wont work, Email Popup work fine

Thanks

Ameet
    10-12-12 09:03 AM
    Ok. Problem is back . The SMS popups wont show again. This happened after a my device turns off every night and I did a restart. Sultan can you see if this is a Bug? Everything was working fine after I did a reinstall. Went to bed, Device set to turn off at 11, Back up at 7. Device Restarted. SMS Popups wont work, Email Popup work fine

Thanks

Ameet
    Which device and OS? Are you running anyother pop-up apps?
    10-12-12 09:53 AM
    Which device and OS? Are you running anyother pop-up apps?
    Bold 9900.. Running Tmobile 7.1.0.284

I did have Super Popup Before, but that has been deleted to try and fix this issue and now only AOSLED is the only popup manager. Like I Said it worked last nite when I replied to this thread and after a morning restart it is not working. ALL other Popup work great.. Email etc
    10-12-12 10:34 AM
419 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD