Can you believe this guy? Many thanks!!
    09-29-12 06:30 AM
    Update to favourite contacts is awesome as is the ability to choose the start screen.

Is there a more powerful tool than I Launch combined with Custom Actions out there ?

The best just keeps getting better.

Many thanks Sultan
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-29-12 10:23 AM
    how can i ask more when there's already a lot that has been given.

I'm so sorry sultan, u have been such a great and patience app dev, but i have a query.

how do i toggle between EDGE and 3G in iLaunch?
    coz the only nearest i can add is adding 'manage connection' into the favorite apps menu in iLaunch.

or maybe some of u guys can help me out here?

Sent from my torchy Torch 9800 using Tapatalk
    09-29-12 10:46 AM
    how can i ask more when there's already a lot that has been given.

I'm so sorry sultan, u have been such a great and patience app dev, but i have a query.

how do i toggle between EDGE and 3G in iLaunch?
    coz the only nearest i can add is adding 'manage connection' into the favorite apps menu in iLaunch.

or maybe some of u guys can help me out here?

You can set up a custom action to perform this function.
    09-29-12 11:20 AM
    09-29-12 11:38 AM
    You can set up a custom action to perform this function.

how do i do that?

i opened up the custom options and couldn't locate 'network option'. is there another name for it?

i occasionally toggle between 2G, 3G or 2G and 3G. depends on what i'm doing.. if i have to send picture thru twitter or quick whatsapp chat, i'll turn on 3G. coz it's faster to upload or download using 3G. otherwise it's 2G all the way...

coz 3G sucks battery a lot... couldn't afford to use 3G all the way.

09-29-12 11:39 AM
    how do i do that?

i opened up the custom options and couldn't locate 'network option'. is there another name for it?

i occasionally toggle between 2G, 3G or 2G and 3G. depends on what i'm doing.. if i have to send picture thru twitter or quick whatsapp chat, i'll turn on 3G. coz it's faster to upload or download using 3G. otherwise it's 2G all the way...

Try this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-29-12 12:02 PM
    how do i do that?

You have to create teh Custom Action yourself from scratch.

You are at the right starting point with Manage Connections

Then you need to go to Select Action Tab where you begin to set up the action it's self.

You have various options, move up, down, click, exit etc and after you have added each step the app lets you try it to make sure that it is doing what you want to.

So what you want to achieve is to move down from the starting point until you land on Networks and Connections. Click to open etc, just mirror how you would navigate to where you want to be manually and then perform the action you would do eg click, exit etc.

Seems a little complicated when you do it for the first time but one you get the hang of it you can create your own actions to do almost anything.

Just persevere and you will get there.

I use it myself to switch from 3G to 2G, turn bluetooth on and off etc
    09-29-12 12:05 PM
    you can filter email popups to show popups only from people in your address book or LED contacts.
    09-29-12 12:05 PM
    how do i do that?

It seems many have helped you so far, however here are key points to remember

- a custom action is like a recorder playing on your screen, you will see your screen moving by itself as if its being hacked
    - before you start a custom action, try preforming the action you want to record yourself first, example: open network connections, then scroll down and click on networks, etc.., if you can perform the action yourself, then iLaunch custom actions can do it too
    - then start adding actions and press try button after each action you add to help you check if your on the right track

hint: you said you switch networks to send pictures on twitter, ilaunch can even automate sending pictures to twitter with just 1 click, remember that if you can do something on your phone, then iLaunch custom actions can do it too

hope this helps.
    09-29-12 12:21 PM
    wow.... my love and bond with this app is growing stronger everyday...

sultan, i hope you have this app ready for BB10. coz i definitely will look for this app FIRST when i purchase that 10.

and thanks so much Rhysss, legal eagle and sultan for the tip...

09-29-12 06:15 PM
    Hey Sultan, is it possible to add a bluetooth toggle on the ilaunch main screen?

09-29-12 08:47 PM
    Hey Sultan, is it possible to add a bluetooth toggle on the ilaunch main screen?

Not possible, cause every phone model has its own shortcut, so I would have to build a database for it. However I do have a step by step guide on my website for creating a bluetooth toggle
    ryshhh likes this.
    09-29-12 08:54 PM
    Hi All,

At the onset let me thank Legal Eagal and Sharma0702 for pointing this app to me !

I had downloaded version 15 from appworld a few days back and since i was too lazy to explore i just let this app be and deleted it without doing too much. I was just browsing through the thread section and came across this thread and couldn't stop reading all the pages and sent a PM to Sultan who was willing to help to say the least.

I am now using version 15.3 beta and have been on it for a couple of hours and have deleted meterberry, screen grabber and one touch flashlight from my app list. I am still learning to make full use of this AWESOME app and am sure i will get rid of a few more apps pretty quickly and not to mention have new additional features which i never thought would be possible in one single app.

This is a Free app but will gladly pay if it became a paid app.

Sultan with his willingness to help and for being interactive with his customers has got to be The BEST App developer i have come across as yet.

Glad to be a part of this Family and am here to stay !

Keep up the Good Work, Sultan.......cheers
    09-30-12 05:16 AM
    Hi All,

At the onset let me thank Legal Eagal and Sharma0702 for pointing this app to me !

I had downloaded version 15 from appworld a few days back and since i was too lazy to explore i just let this app be and deleted it without doing too much. I was just browsing through the thread section and came across this thread and couldn't stop reading all the pages and sent a PM to Sultan who was willing to help to say the least.

I am now using version 15.3 beta and have been on it for a couple of hours and have deleted meterberry, screen grabber and one touch flashlight from my app list. I am still learning to make full use of this AWESOME app and am sure i will get rid of a few more apps pretty quickly and not to mention have new additional features which i never thought would be possible in one single app.

This is a Free app but will gladly pay if it became a paid app.

Sultan with his willingness to help and for being interactive with his customers has got to be The BEST App developer i have come across as yet.

Glad to be a part of this Family and am here to stay !

Keep up the Good Work, Sultan.......cheers
    Maxx

Explore I Launch and Custom Actions contained in there, it really is an impressive bit of kit !!!
    09-30-12 06:00 AM
    Maxx

Explore I Launch and Custom Actions contained in there, it really is an impressive bit of kit !!!
    Thanks Legal,

I am at it ..........simply Awesome !
    09-30-12 06:06 AM
    seriously... after learning how to use the custom actions, i just can't stop wondering what else i should put for the shortcut...

just gotta love when u click and watch how the app automatically open step by step towards the function u wanted.

it's just mesmerising....

Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-30-12 07:40 AM
    I do love this app but it interferes with Leave it On ( made by shaosoft ) as it prevents the popup Feature working correctly.

No idea what causes it.
    09-30-12 04:32 PM
    I do love this app but it interferes with Leave it On ( made by shaosoft ) as it prevents the popup Feature working correctly.

No idea what causes it.
    That is correct and we have told Shao. I find I can live with AOS' popups even though I think LIO' popups are better. AOS allows you to leave the backlight on via the menue. It gives SO much more that I gave up LIO.
    09-30-12 04:45 PM

No idea what causes it.
    Oh someone posted a couple of posts back this issue and what they did was uninstalled Leave It On and now the pop- ups work. Unless that was the other way around. I can't remember.
    10-01-12 12:39 AM
    15.4 is approved and available via AppWorld!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-01-12 04:08 AM

No idea what causes it.
    why not use the pop up feature available with this app? i'm sure if it doesn't do everything leave it on does Sultan will glady intergrate it
    10-01-12 04:54 AM
    upgraded. now i can delete my battery watch...
    thanks (again and again) sultan.

dimm0k likes this.
    10-01-12 05:04 AM
    Nice update how do we change the battery skins?

EDIT: Meterberry & BatteryEx now deleted
    dimm0k likes this.
    10-01-12 05:10 AM
    Nice update how do we change the battery skins?

EDIT: Meterberry & BatteryEx now deleted
    Too bad Meterberry was never updated since I purchased it a while ago... Would have gladly paid for AO&L instead of that unsupported piece of crap.
    10-01-12 10:12 AM
419 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD