Is there anyway for the Popup Manager to include a setting to where you Turn OFF say the "Battery Enabled Saver" popup window? I kept getting that today and I couldn't disable it.

I'm looking at the Battery Saving Mode Feature and there is no setting either.
    hi,

do you mean you didnt enable the battery saving mode and still your getting this message on the popup ?
    09-28-12 02:39 AM
    Are you still trying to come up with the Immediate Auto Text Paste feature I mentioned many posts back?
    Done

will be included in my next update, fully automated sms and bbm replies using predefined reply text from popups, lets see if anyone can resist this handy new option

Beta is updated if anyone would like to test the hands-free popup reply text (previously known as popup's Auto Text)
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-28-12 04:45 AM
    I'll test that out for ya Sultan!
    09-28-12 07:39 AM
    AOSLED is a beast!!! Can't wait for the final version. Thanks Sultan
    09-28-12 09:11 AM
    AOSLED is a beast!!! Can't wait for the final version. Thanks Sultan
    A++... now I'm just waiting for a text message to try out the pop-up auto reply.
    09-28-12 09:27 AM
    A++... now I'm just waiting for a text message to try out the pop-up auto reply.
    if you have version 15.1.7.1 then reply text will also work for BBM popups.

just to be clear, this is how it works:

1- you get a bbm or sms message and a popup shows with contact details and message
    2- you click "r" key to choose your predefined text (or click on 'rply' button)
    3- you click on one of the six options (statements ) you have (thats it )

after you click on the text you want to reply with, the app will take care of the rest, AOSLED will open SMS or BBM apps, select your contact, then paste the text, then issue a send command, then close the SMS or BBM app

not sure if this will work for SMS on phones with OS5.
    jonduran86 likes this.
    09-28-12 09:35 AM
    if you have version 15.1.7.1 then reply text will also work for BBM popups.

just to be clear, this is how it works:

1- you get a bbm or sms message and a popup shows with contact details and message
    2- you click "r" key to choose your predefined text (or click on 'rply' button)
    3- you click on one of the six options (statements ) you have (thats it )

after you click on the text you want to reply with, the app will take care of the rest, AOSLED will open SMS or BBM apps, select your contact, then paste the text, then issue a send command, then close the SMS or BBM app

not sure if this will work for SMS on phones with OS5.

Sounds good man!
    09-28-12 10:28 AM
    is beta official now?
    09-28-12 12:33 PM
    is beta official now?
    Not yet, im still working on new features for ilaunch.

maybe on Monday or Tuesday it will be
    wolfee48 and ria__x like this.
    09-28-12 12:36 PM
    Not yet, im still working on new features for ilaunch.

maybe on Monday or Tuesday it will be
    New features for iLaunch??!!!

Now you have my attention.... very interested in what more you have to give us!
    09-28-12 12:42 PM
    New features for iLaunch??!!!

Now you have my attention.... very interested in what more you have to give us!
    One of my new beta testers had the other launcher app installed, so i asked why, she simply replied that its easier to access the fav app screen, and that she had SMS abilities.

so i decided to include start screen option for ilaunch, can be fav apps or any other sub screen, and also decided to add sms messages shortcuts

then i decided to also include Email messages and BBM messages, so you will get the ability to choose a contact and set a shortcut to one of the following::
    1- dial a contact
    2- SMS a contact
    3- Email a contact
    4- BBM a contact.

i dont think there is anything else to add
    Legal Eagle and wolfee48 like this.
    09-28-12 12:54 PM
    One of my new beta testers had the other launcher app installed, so i asked why, she simply replied that its easier to access the fav app screen, and that she had SMS abilities.

so i decided to include start screen option for ilaunch, can be fav apps or any other sub screen, and also decided to add sms messages shortcuts

then i decided to also include Email messages and BBM messages, so you will get the ability to choose a contact and set a shortcut to one of the following::
    1- dial a contact
    2- SMS a contact
    3- Email a contact
    4- BBM a contact.

Sounds good.. can't wait to play with it.
    09-28-12 01:08 PM

1- dial a contact
    2- SMS a contact
    3- Email a contact
    4- BBM a contact.

ok new beta is available, version 15.1.8 (with the above new features)

This update will delete your ilaunch favorite numbers only, but you will be glad that it did
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-28-12 01:39 PM
    ok new beta is available, version 15.1.8 (with the above new features)

This update will delete your ilaunch favorite numbers only, but you will be glad that it did
    Killer addition! SMS works works great and this change freed up some of my custom actions.

Good deal!

Edit:
    The iLaunch First Screen Addition is a good one. This should make many users happy.
    Last edited by dustanh; 09-28-12 at 02:19 PM.
    09-28-12 02:17 PM
    iLaunch is bad@$$
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-28-12 04:43 PM
    iLaunch is bad@$$

Probably my fav thing about this app
    09-28-12 05:07 PM
    New Beta is available, v15.1.8.5

this Beta will make full use of the new BBM reply text option by removing the restriction of having to link your bbm contact to see the text message in popups. now popups will show you the text message of every bbm you receive and can reply to it (whether they are linked BBM contacts or not).
    ryshhh likes this.
    09-28-12 10:35 PM
    Running smoothly Sultan.

Is it possible to be able to use the enter key to launch items from the ilaunch homescreen?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-29-12 12:48 AM
    hi,

do you mean you didnt enable the battery saving mode and still your getting this message on the popup ?
    Hey,

I figured it out. I was getting confused with the Battery Saver and Battery Monitor. No popup anymore.

Oh and I can't wait to try out the newest version!
    09-29-12 01:02 AM
    Running smoothly Sultan.

Is it possible to be able to use the enter key to launch items from the ilaunch homescreen?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Done

download the new beta to use the enter key.
    09-29-12 01:40 AM
    New Beta is available, v15.1.8.5

this Beta will make full use of the new BBM reply text option by removing the restriction of having to link your bbm contact to see the text message in popups. now popups will show you the text message of every bbm you receive and can reply to it (whether they are linked BBM contacts or not).

Server must be down... Can't download new beta right now.

Edit:

Nevermind... I must be the first one to download 15.1.8.7.
    Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    09-29-12 01:42 AM
    Server must be down... Can't download new beta right now.

i was updating the beta files just now, so you need to select 'refresh' from the browser's menu if it still shows not found.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-29-12 01:45 AM
    i was updating the beta files just now, so you need to select 'refresh' from the browser's menu if it still shows not found.

What's new other what you mentioned about BBM stuff for 15.1.8.5?

09-29-12 02:04 AM

my final update will be ready soon, will list the changes when done, mostly new options in iLaunch.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-29-12 02:07 AM

ok, final beta is ready, v15.2

list of all major changes since v15.0

- Added the ability to create Calls, SMS, Emails and BBM shortcuts in iLaunch favorite contacts.
    - Added Homescreen Battery Icons & Meters in "Battery Notification" feature (Battery Meters are remaining %, Discharge Rate and Temperature)
    - Added the ability to change the new Homescreen Battery Icons to your own custom icons (including Night LED icon).
    - Added reply text to popups feature to automatically send predefined SMS and BBM replies with 1 click.
    - BBM Popups will now show message's text for every BBM message (even unlinked BBM contacts).
    - Added the ability to directly show iLaunch in shortcuts sub-screen.
    - Added 'Phone Password Lock' to iLaunch app list.
    - Added 'AOSLED No App (for custom actions only)' to iLaunch app list.
    - Added 'AOSLED Paste Popup Reply Text 1-5' to iLaunch app list.
    - Added Battery temperature and Network Statistics to 'Battery & Usage Monitor' reports.

- Fixed 'Battery & Usage Monitor' reports showing white screen for some users.
    - Fixed Discharge Rate miscalculation after device reboots in 'Battery & Usage Monitor' reports.
    - Fixed Battery Charge Time not calculating for some users in 'Battery & Usage Monitor' reports.
    - Fixed Screenshot Vibration not working sometimes.
    - Fixed Paste custom action (Shift + Click) keys in iLaunch.

will send for app world approval tomorrow, it will be version 15.3
    09-29-12 02:33 AM
419 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD