any idea when next update with all these lovely jubly features will appear in app world ? thanks a lot sultan for ALWAYS listening to us and adding them as soon as poss btw!! you should write a book on what a dev SHOULD be like mwah!
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-22-12 06:42 AM
    any idea when next update with all these lovely jubly features will appear in app world ? thanks a lot sultan for ALWAYS listening to us and adding them as soon as poss btw!! you should write a book on what a dev SHOULD be like mwah!
    i would say another 1 to 2 weeks max
    ria__x likes this.
    09-22-12 07:31 AM
    Happy to report that the Battery Monitoring on the Beta Version is working great, no issues found whatsoever.

Thanks Sultan

for those who are testing my app, i have added few more meters to the homescreen notification area, besides battery remaining %, now you can also select discharge rate, Avg discharge rate, memory leak, and battery temperature homescreen notification area, only one can show at a time.

and you need to have the battery monitor feature enabled.

you can also change all the icons to custom icons of your own, including night led icon
    09-22-12 07:57 AM
    for those who are testing my app, i have added few more meters to the homescreen notification area, besides battery remaining %, now you can also select discharge rate, Avg discharge rate, memory leak, and battery temperature homescreen notification area, only one can show at a time.

and you need to have the battery monitor feature enabled.

you can also change all the icons to custom icons of your own, including night led icon
    Customisation features are a very nice touch, thanks again Sultan.

I feel quite guilty having the opportunity to test out all these great new features when others such as Ria are chomping at the bit !!!

It's a pleasure to be able to make some small contribution to all the work that Sultan puts in for us.
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 09-22-12 at 09:09 AM.
    09-22-12 08:54 AM
    Just to add...working on converting a few icons to use with the notifications

I've done a few, but what would some ppl like to see? Easier if you provide a battex skin already made that you just must have
    09-22-12 09:01 AM

I've done a few, but what would some ppl like to see? Easier if you provide a battex skin already made that you just must have
    Nice one.

Slightly off topic, how is the BL Hybrid going for you ?
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    09-22-12 09:10 AM

all of my batt ex skins? lmao this is such a hard decision!! :O i love the blue berry themes skins.. Blueberry Themes | Free BlackBerry OTA download. Temas gratis para 8520, 8530, 8900, 9000, 9650, 9700, 9780, Curve, Gemini, Javelin, Bold, OS 6
    09-22-12 09:27 AM
    hi,

it is the way v15 is designed, but what are you trying to set ? multiple vibrations or a short vibration ?
    I was trying to set short vibration, "Short 3". Not a big deal because "Short 1" works and I can use that for now.
    09-22-12 10:29 AM

what's your battery ex skins site? id like to peruse. i'm checking sites but thought it would be good to see yours. im looking for pink girlie stuff

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-22-12 11:15 AM
    all of my batt ex skins? lmao this is such a hard decision!! :O i love the blue berry themes skins.. Blueberry Themes | Free BlackBerry OTA download. Temas gratis para 8520, 8530, 8900, 9000, 9650, 9700, 9780, Curve, Gemini, Javelin, Bold, OS 6
    what's your battery ex skins site? id like to peruse. i'm checking sites but thought it would be good to see yours. im looking for pink girlie stuff

The problem I will have in converting many sets is that a lot were made by others, and I would have to get permission. Some of course I made, which I will gladly do. Others that are made with icons from the open web, I can also do, as no one really owns them. It's the custom ones that I will not be able to convert.

The main thread here
    has most of the skins made, as well as you can check my blog (link in signature)
    ria__x likes this.
    09-22-12 12:54 PM
    Wow - still expanding this app. I can't keep up.

I know your iLaunch does all kinds of clever things. Can it be set to manipulate and rename files on the memory card?

Thing is - I want the exact opposite of the BBM chat wipe. I want to backup ALL the chats I make and transfer to my PC. Trouble is I see the chat logs in the im folder get renamed to .bak and just overwrite the previous backups all the time.

What I want to do is rename the .bak file to .001, .002, .003 etc. Or anything to keep them from being overwritten and lost.
    09-22-12 03:01 PM

Hi can you make Spiral Batterex? The link to the icons is below. It's on your home page.
    https://www.box.com/s/66370a6c8f30925950f6
    Last edited by vecharo; 09-22-12 at 11:16 PM.
    09-22-12 10:22 PM
    Wow - still expanding this app. I can't keep up.

I know your iLaunch does all kinds of clever things. Can it be set to manipulate and rename files on the memory card?

Thing is - I want the exact opposite of the BBM chat wipe. I want to backup ALL the chats I make and transfer to my PC. Trouble is I see the chat logs in the im folder get renamed to .bak and just overwrite the previous backups all the time.

What I want to do is rename the .bak file to .001, .002, .003 etc. Or anything to keep them from being overwritten and lost.
    random generating numbers is not part of iLaunch, it can only create 1 additional copy.

hope this helps.
    09-22-12 11:54 PM
    beta is going very well everyone! very happy with it! hamster and sultan still discussing battery options but looking great so far!!

one thing, the batt log, i need a bit of translation to read it, i dont get it bit thick
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-23-12 05:38 AM
    beta is going very well everyone! very happy with it! hamster and sultan still discussing battery options but looking great so far!!

one thing, the batt log, i need a bit of translation to read it, i dont get it bit thick
    just click on any hour in the report to get the full details (full words)
    ria__x likes this.
    09-23-12 05:53 AM
    plus one on that.

The latest Beta version has given me no issues since install.
    09-23-12 06:09 AM
    plus one on that.

The latest Beta version has given me no issues since install.
    i updated beta today, check the version on the beta link with the one installed, if not the same then update
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-23-12 06:10 AM
    i updated beta today, check the version on the beta link with the one installed, if not the same then update
    Update installed.

Will report if any issues found.

Thanks Sultan
    09-23-12 06:49 AM
    +1 on the beta

Running smoothly so far!

Not sure if its the placebo effect, but my battery seems to be draining slower.

Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-23-12 08:46 AM

Can I get on the beta testing wagon?

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    09-23-12 10:25 AM
    Can I get on the beta testing wagon?

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�

Sure dustanh

just email me, my email is in my apps main menu 'About'.
    09-23-12 12:23 PM
    I started a bbm group for the testers and users. Scan or pm me your pin.

**CORRECTED QR CODE BELOW**
    Last edited by vecharo; 09-24-12 at 08:26 AM.
    09-23-12 01:37 PM
    Hi can you make Spiral Batterex? The link to the icons is below. It's on your home page.
    https://www.box.com/s/66370a6c8f30925950f6
    Sure I can!!
    09-23-12 01:54 PM
    Sure I can!!
    oh hamster! may you convert the 'words with friends' R battex you made me ? that would be great if so x
    09-23-12 03:33 PM

i converted a custom batt ex skin to the aos battery skin (on battery drain an hour) so gonna help convert with hamster
    09-23-12 05:09 PM
419 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD