from the screenshots that i saw, my app captures information never seen before from any other app regarding battery usage, and dont forget the reports export option in .csv format
    Very true. The metrics that are tracked in the new version are not addressed by any app I've seen. The fact that I can export to csv means I can manipulate data in Excel and compare the performance of different hybrid builds. Absolutely fabulous new features.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    09-17-12 03:35 PM
    This wait is killing me
    09-18-12 11:21 AM
    This wait is killing me
    It is normal for App World to take up to 2 days to approve an app, so 1 day has passed, everyone should expect the update in the next 24 hours

This is a major update and should keep most of you busy (and happy) for few months
    gtamhankar and OniBerry like this.
    09-18-12 11:38 AM
    It is normal for App World to take up to 2 days to approve an app, so 1 day has passed, everyone should expect the update in the next 24 hours

This is a major update and should keep most of you busy (and happy) for few months
    The wait is over

go grab my latest craziness from App world or my site

Note: change log in facebook link below.
    09-18-12 10:19 PM
    The wait is over

go grab my latest craziness from App world or my site

Note: change log in facebook link below.
    AW still shows 14.8 in MyWold for ue app. No update showing. Always ahppy to wait for your great work.
    09-18-12 10:23 PM
    AW still shows 14.8 in MyWold for ue app. No update showing. Always ahppy to wait for your great work.
    It just got approved 1 hour ago, maybe App World servers take few hours to show the update depending on your region.

here is a way to check Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs
    FraBB likes this.
    09-18-12 10:27 PM

Refresh App World... Alt+R+S+T. You may have to enter it twice in a row. I have to.

Sultan,

Downloaded and installed. Seem's great. Waiting for battery monitor to build up some data to review.

Any chance in adding backlight to instant key?

Edit:

Disregard backlight instant key. I noticed I can open it via "b" key.
    Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    Last edited by dustanh; 09-19-12 at 12:26 AM.
    09-18-12 10:48 PM
    Ggot it. Many thanks
    09-18-12 10:48 PM
    I've seen the update twice and when I opened to update it, there is no update button.

Very strange.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 12:30 AM
    Nevermind, I just got it to upgrade!

09-19-12 12:37 AM
    Another great improvement to what is already the best app out there.

Just one request for the next update, is there any way that you could get the battery level to display in the status bar on the homescreen in the same way that MeterBerry does ?

If so, then yet another paid app may bite the dust !!!
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    09-19-12 06:56 AM
    Another great improvement to what is already the best app out there.

Just one request for the next update, is there any way that you could get the battery level to display in the status bar on the homescreen in the same way that MeterBerry does ?

If so, then yet another paid app may bite the dust !!!
    That's exactly what I wanted to ask lol something like BatteryEx/Meterberry so I can delete both of those apps

Nice update thanks Sultan
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-19-12 07:11 AM
    That's exactly what I wanted to ask lol something like BatteryEx/Meterberry so I can delete both of those apps

Nice update thanks Sultan
    Just had another thought.

Recently been playing with various BL Hybrids and battery temp is a big issue on the 9900 with different .sfi files.

Could monitoring of battery temp also be added please.

Thanks as always Sultan for such a great piece of kit.
    09-19-12 07:24 AM
    Sultan! V15 kicks some serious @$$! This is solid, man. Keep it up!
    09-19-12 07:42 AM
    Just had another thought.

Recently been playing with various BL Hybrids and battery temp is a big issue on the 9900 with different .sfi files.

Could monitoring of battery temp also be added please.

Thanks as always Sultan for such a great piece of kit.
    your welcome

battery temperature wont be included in my app, and also battery icons on home-screen, im trying to save battery not kill it faster
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-19-12 08:42 AM
    your welcome

battery temperature wont be included in my app, and also battery icons on home-screen, im trying to save battery not kill it faster
    OK

Thanks for the reply.

MeterBerry gets a reprieve !!!
    09-19-12 10:33 AM
    Thanks for the update. Is the 10 email account limit still there? If so, do you know how the app orders the 10 email accounts it controls? There are some I don't need the app for but some that I do - any way to force which 10 the app sees, perhaps by removing all and re-adding them in preferred order? One is a BES account and the rest are BIS POP accounts.
    09-19-12 10:47 AM
    This has been said many times over and over by many other users� but add me to the list of satisfied users.

This app just keeps getting better. Although I don�t use is the LED, Ringtone, and Phone Call features. I use the OS Utilities and App Integration to the fullest, I use iLaunch the most. I can now say that AOS & LED now replaces a few of my apps.
    Last edited by dustanh; 09-19-12 at 11:02 AM.
    09-19-12 10:58 AM
    Its only me with this thing:
    When i install this app, my profile names reset to software default...im on os7.1 bb9900

####edit: ok, the problem is not adv led. I lost profiles today and i didnt installed it.
    Last edited by sgpika; 09-19-12 at 06:30 PM.
    09-19-12 11:03 AM
    Thanks for the update. Is the 10 email account limit still there? If so, do you know how the app orders the 10 email accounts it controls? There are some I don't need the app for but some that I do - any way to force which 10 the app sees, perhaps by removing all and re-adding them in preferred order? One is a BES account and the rest are BIS POP accounts.
    Yes, 10 is the limit. Just remove the one you don't want, then add it again, to push it to the end of the email list.
    09-19-12 09:24 PM
    OK

Thanks for the reply.

MeterBerry gets a reprieve !!!
    But the above mentioned app doesn't capture screen time or incoming messages, calls count + call time, and I'm not sure about charging time too, so what will you use ? 2 apps to track battery ?
    09-19-12 09:30 PM
    But the above mentioned app doesn't capture screen time or incoming messages, calls count + call time, and I'm not sure about charging time too, so what will you use ? 2 apps to track battery ?

Speaking of charge time, it is not logging that for me.

09-19-12 09:42 PM
    Speaking of charge time, it is not logging that for me.

You must have enabled the battery saving mode (ignore network and battery), for the charge to be captured, you must have the charge LED ON and working
    09-19-12 09:46 PM
    You must have enabled the battery saving mode (ignore network and battery), for the charge to be captured, you must have the charge LED ON and working

Battery saving mode for AOS&Led is off. I'll turn on battery charge LED and report back later.

Thanks Sultan!

Edit:
    It is working now. Battery charge LED had to be turned on.

Last edited by dustanh; 09-20-12 at 12:05 AM.
    09-19-12 09:51 PM
    How do you toggle off the battery saving mode in Adv Os and LED? Thanks.

Btw this is one of the best apps for blackberry.
    09-20-12 12:32 AM
419 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD