Hey CrackBerry Community!
    LaterDude Pro is out now with the new v3.0.2 and with a lot of new features!

The change Log for the new Version:
    • When you create a new Calendar Event or Task via LaterDude Pro, you get to use the standard input screen for creating a new PIM Entry. Through that you can simply edit all the necessary infos for each Event you create.

• The reminder time for the Event you set up is always set to 1 min. Through that it does not interfere with any calendars you sync your device with and you don't have to change the default reminder time like you had to do in the previous versions.

• It includes a Tell-A-Friend screen so that you can spread the word about LaterDude Pro easier

• The standard length for an event created with LaterDude Pro is now 10 min

• The subject of an email can be set as the subject of the Calendar Event or Task

• When you set an event from the Messages, it does not automatically preselect the 'email' keyword.

• You can add a custom keyword (next to the Call, SMS, eMail, Contact and Meet keywords)

• The day of the week will get displayed in the Dialog where you can quick-select the time and date for each Event or Task

• Many other small bugs were fixed

And the cool thing is: the update is FREE for all previous customers! Thank me by becoming a Fan of LaterDude Pro on Facebook!

How to update:
    1. Login to the MyAccount area here at the CrackBerry Software Store
    2. Delete the old Version of LaterDude Pro
    3. Reboot the device
    4. Download the newest version 3.0.2 to your device
    5. Register it with the key you received in the email notifying you about the update

Cheers,
    -Fabian

Here are screenshots of the new version:

03-17-10 04:21 AM
    Hey thanks for the free upgrade for people who purchased previously!

I had posted in the other forum for the beta that I was having trouble using the app from the contacts. I realize the issue now. I was getting to contacts by going into the phone app (pressing green call button) and clicking the tab for contacts. When I highlighted a contact from there it and chose Later Dude!, it didn't (doesn't) pull in the contact info to the calendar. But if I go to contacts using the icon on home screen, seems to work ok. Not necessarily a bug, but I guess I will have to change my usual process for accessing my contacts.

Also, one suggestion for a future build maybe: would be helpful if when you select "call" as the reminder from the app, and there is more than phone number, would be helpful if the numbers were labeled so I know which to call (office, home, cell, etc) once the reminder pops up.

Overall a great app though as I am constantly thinking "I need to call this person about" whatever, but it is not an appropriate time to call. This helps me to set a reminder to call them and I can add notes for what I need to call them about!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 09:32 AM
    Hey thanks for the free upgrade for people who purchased previously!

I had posted in the other forum for the beta that I was having trouble using the app from the contacts. I realize the issue now. I was getting to contacts by going into the phone app (pressing green call button) and clicking the tab for contacts. When I highlighted a contact from there it and chose Later Dude!, it didn't (doesn't) pull in the contact info to the calendar. But if I go to contacts using the icon on home screen, seems to work ok. Not necessarily a bug, but I guess I will have to change my usual process for accessing my contacts.

Also, one suggestion for a future build maybe: would be helpful if when you select "call" as the reminder from the app, and there is more than phone number, would be helpful if the numbers were labeled so I know which to call (office, home, cell, etc) once the reminder pops up.

Overall a great app though as I am constantly thinking "I need to call this person about" whatever, but it is not an appropriate time to call. This helps me to set a reminder to call them and I can add notes for what I need to call them about!

Good idea! Will think about that in the next update!
    03-18-10 08:13 AM
    Hi Fabian,
    Wow you decided on a free upgrade in the end. Extremely generous of you. Thanks!

And my question:
    Whayt is the difference between version 3.0.2 showing in CB App Store and version 3.0.6 showing in BB App World?

03-19-10 03:03 AM
    Hi Fabian,
    Wow you decided on a free upgrade in the end. Extremely generous of you. Thanks!

And my question:
    Whayt is the difference between version 3.0.2 showing in CB App Store and version 3.0.6 showing in BB App World?

3.0.2 and 3.0.6 is exactly the same. Only difference is that the one is in App World and the otherone in CrackBerry.
    03-22-10 03:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD