Im so close to launchinjg this phone down the road and getting an iphone instead!

Everytime i log into Blackberry App store and press to download an app it takes me to my account details, no matter what i do it keeps doing the same thing. Ive tried to click save etc but to no avail

Thinking it was my fault i tried a friends last night and hers is working perfect and she is O2 and on same data plan etc as me so whats the situation here before i go back to store and give off
    09-13-10 09:34 AM
    Try a battery pull if you haven't already.

Also, since RIM made changes, you need to have a blackberry ID to be able to download and install from App World.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 09:59 AM
    Have you updated to App World 2.0?
    Have you set up your ID?
    If it's taking you to the Account info page, it usually means you didn't finish filling it out and submitting it to set up your App World account. (usually, not always) So, check over the page it's giving you fully, read everything, and make sure to fill in all the blanks.
    09-13-10 10:05 AM
    I have found that waiting for a sale and buying your apps here is MUCH cheaper then the APP store
    09-13-10 10:07 AM
    Have you updated to App World 2.0?
    Have you set up your ID?
    If it's taking you to the Account info page, it usually means you didn't finish filling it out and submitting it to set up your App World account. (usually, not always) So, check over the page it's giving you fully, read everything, and make sure to fill in all the blanks.
    Deleted the app and Blackberry id and restarted it all.

Stilll no joy, still when i log in to download an app it takes me to account details screen and thats it. O2 cant help at all and have said they have had loads of calls about the same problem. I used to slag Iphone users but seriously at least they can get app downloads properly

Anybody else have or had this problem
    09-14-10 02:06 PM
    I think its an Appworld 2.0 issue. Its been happening to me since the upgrade

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD