I have a 9930, and I'm running 7.0.0.340. Ever since I loaded this OS, I've had a problem with the native BB Mail app crashing about one in ten times I open an e-mail, or switch to the app from the switcher. I'm sure it's crashed because it's windows close, any partially edited replies are lost, and the icon is not in the app ribbon. There's nothing in the event log about the crashes.

A battery pull seems to fix it for a while, but the problem comes back...

Anyone seen anything like that? I suppose I should wipe+reinstall, but I'm looking for other less drastic solutions if available.

Thanks.
    10-10-11 04:37 PM
    I have a 9930, and I'm running 7.0.0.340. Ever since I loaded this OS, I've had a problem with the native BB Mail app crashing about one in ten times I open an e-mail, or switch to the app from the switcher. I'm sure it's crashed because it's windows close, any partially edited replies are lost, and the icon is not in the app ribbon. There's nothing in the event log about the crashes.

A battery pull seems to fix it for a while, but the problem comes back...

Anyone seen anything like that? I suppose I should wipe+reinstall, but I'm looking for other less drastic solutions if available.

Thanks.
    load up .353
    10-10-11 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD