no offense but dayum, similar app for the iPhone is free and looks 10x better..

Magic8ball | iPhone and iPod Touch App Store App Reviews
    To each their own. The magic 8 ball in that video looked like it was drawn in MS Paint and the number just changed to the results window. There was nothing but static graphics. With the one developed on the Storm, you have the little air bubles floating around and the answer floats up into view just like on a real Magic 8 Ball. You can keep the iPhone version. The Storm one rocks!
    03-06-09 12:59 PM

Wow that is an amazing 8-ball, truly 10x better. Too bad you dont have an iPhone though =(.
    03-07-09 11:34 AM
    Hi, Can someone tell me where to find the serial number for this app? I went to mobihand.com but, couldn't find anything about it. Thanks in advance for any help. I can't play if I don't have the serial number.........please help (
    Last edited by BlondeMammie; 03-08-09 at 11:50 PM. Reason: really need some help
    03-08-09 01:55 PM
    Hi, I need the serial number.....purchased this and can't play 'til I enter it........please help. Thanks
    03-09-09 12:16 AM
    How about different Magic 8 ball versions like?

Snarky - Office - Workshop - Golf - Wife - Husband - etc.
    03-10-09 01:30 AM
    Hi, I need the serial number.....purchased this and can't play 'til I enter it........please help. Thanks
    email me at [email protected]
    03-10-09 02:35 AM

Maybe he can do another version which shows the Ball initially and then switches to his screen of the dice, That would be a reason I would buy........
    03-10-09 09:15 AM
    Could anyone that has purchased it give a little better description of it? How do you ask it questions (By voice or by text)? Screenshot?
    Its a magic 8 ball. What more is there to know? The ONLY technology that it uses, of any kind, is dumb luck. Now here is an app that reproduces that dumb luck. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 10:07 AM
    Could anyone that has purchased it give a little better description of it? How do you ask it questions (By voice or by text)? Screenshot?
    REALLY? Really? Its a magic 8-ball program. You "mentally" or out loud ask a question, then shake the phone for an answer. Duh.
    04-14-09 07:57 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD