I'm addicted and I NEED it on my BB. Is this possible? If it's not, I'm going to have to quit my job.
    02-02-09 12:49 PM
    Opera Mini. Performance is meh, but at least it works, assuming you mean the FB app.

Welcome to The Crack.
    02-02-09 01:00 PM
    Opera Mini. Performance is meh, but at least it works, assuming you mean the FB app.

Welcome to The Crack.
    I use the BOLT browser (in Beta) for mafia wars. It works quite well on my bold as well as rest of facebook (full site, not mobile)
    02-02-09 04:11 PM
    I use the BOLT browser (in Beta) for mafia wars. It works quite well on my bold as well as rest of facebook (full site, not mobile)
    I have no idea what Beta means... Don't throw tomatoes at me!

Should I download this instead of the Opera Mini?
    02-11-09 02:36 PM
    Beta means it is being tested and is not a finished, polished, "public-release" product. You can certainly request to be allowed to download it and take part in the beta test. I think there is a customer code like "crackberry" that will allow you to download it.
    02-12-09 04:26 PM
    The 0.94 Bolt beta browser does a pretty decent job with facebook and mafia wars, although it is a major battery drain. I do not know if that is due to facebook/mafia or Bolt, as I hardly use Bolt outside of mafia wars.

There are a few issues clicking some of the boxes, but well worth the price ($free) ....
    04-21-09 03:18 PM
    Here is a question for developers...Would there be a way to make an application that we could access faceBooks Mafia Wars from? Kind of like we can use tinytwitter to access our twitter information?
    06-27-09 05:42 PM
    Yep, been using Bolt with my FB apps for awhile. Uninstalled Opera Mini a long time ago.
    06-29-09 01:58 PM
    I'm using RDM+ to play on my home computer from my blackberry... Fast and awesome! I got my RDM+ the blackberrycool store.
    07-14-09 11:07 AM
    Bolt on the Blackberry 8830 does not let me into mafia wars on my Facebook anymore.

I was working up until today.
    >=/
    11-17-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD