This didn't make me mad or anything just laugh at how greedy some developers are and the possible thought of being taken advantage of just because I own a BB. BB owners are not morons, developers should think about that.
    $4.99 to delay my Pin, thats what AutoText is for

PinInfo - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    11-25-09 12:10 PM
    That is crazy I wonder what their sales numbers are...
    11-25-09 12:26 PM
    This didn't make me mad or anything just laugh at how greedy some developers are and the possible thought of being taken advantage of just because I own a BB. BB owners are not morons, developers should think about that.
    $4.99 to delay my Pin, thats what AutoText is for

PinInfo - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    How do you get "delay" out of "display"?

But this has got to be the stupidest idea for a premium app that I've ever seen.
    11-25-09 12:27 PM
    That is rather amusing when all you have to do is type mypin in a text field.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 12:37 PM
    How do you get "delay" out of "display"?

But this has got to be the stupidest idea for a premium app that I've ever seen.
    predicted text sorry about that
    11-25-09 01:12 PM
    predicted text sorry about that
    LOL no problem, I was just confused like "what the h*ll does delaying your pin do?" So I checked out the link and figured out what you were talking about
    11-25-09 01:47 PM
    You have to wonder how many people have bought it, not knowing that it is already built into your BB's autotext.
    11-25-09 06:23 PM
    You have to wonder how many people have bought it, not knowing that it is already built into your BB's autotext.
    Unfortunately probably quite a few. Proportionate to the number of folks who post a new thread about their browser missing, in all likelihood
    11-25-09 06:30 PM
    There is said to be a sucker born every minute. Discussions like this make CB worth every bit of time spent here. Learn stuff and save money, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 06:37 PM
    Funny i saw this app last night and after reading the discription i was at a loss for words as to why someone would charge 5 bucks for this 'app'.
    11-25-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD