ok, this is driving me INSANE!

I cannot stand the facebook app so I simply press the bb button, and select "go to mobile site" I have used that since by first Storm, and have been using it for months on my Storm2 until last night.

All of the sudden, I can get to the site as normal, but the only thing I can click on is the white area to put in a status.

Cannot click on home, friends or any of that up top, also cannot click on a friend to see their profile, cannot click on comment for anyone......Everything I go to click does highlight, just when I click it, it does nothing.

No changes were made at all to phone. I pressed home in FB on the way up the steps last night, and it worked, pressed to comment at the top of the stairs, and this started! Pulled batter 3x already also. All other sites are working fine. Please help! Thanks!
    02-02-11 09:40 AM
    Mine has been doing the same exact thing!!!!!

Im about throw it against the wall...
    02-02-11 10:51 AM
    I am with you on that! I am going to destroy this phone for sure. It is so frustrating that everything else works. I tried everything I can already too. I was thinking maybe the mobile site had a problem, but I tried it from my PC, site is fine.

I know its horrible to say, but I am glad i'm not alone with this one. Someone has to help.......
    02-02-11 10:56 AM
    Same problem here. Works properly when viewed in Opera Mini, but through the BB Browser I can't click on status updates, profile, friends, comments, etc. Pretty lame since I find the mobile site easier & better than the FB app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 04:46 PM
    Same problem here. Works properly when viewed in Opera Mini, but through the BB Browser I can't click on status updates, profile, friends, comments, etc. Pretty lame since I find the mobile site easier & better than the FB app

Mine worked perfect until last night in the BB browser. Did yours also? I am kind of shocked that nobody has a solution for this as of yet....
    02-02-11 10:47 PM
    Why are you using the stock browser? I am having no issues on opera. And I'm getting it done 10x faster...

02-02-11 10:50 PM
    Mine started working again today......I did nothing at all either. I woke up, and it worked....Very strange.
    02-03-11 10:23 AM
    What makes you think it was the phone or BB browser? Is it not even conceivable that there was/is a problem with the mobile site? Sheeeeshhh
    02-03-11 10:39 AM
    My side key works just fine.
    02-03-11 01:04 PM
    What makes you think it was the phone or BB browser? Is it not even conceivable that there was/is a problem with the mobile site? Sheeeeshhh
    That's why I tried the mobile site from my PC as mentioned above. Worked fine.
    02-03-11 02:36 PM

I'm dealing with the same thing on my Storm 2. Every other page on the net works in the browser except m.facebook.com. I would be willing to bet that there are many, many more people affected with this issue than we know.

I've found the FB app to be only useful in uploading photos, and that's about it.

UPDATE - it started working again today around noon, I made no further adjustments before it started working - I just tried it in a moment of boredom, and it worked. And it worked fine until around 11:00 pm. Back to what it was doing before.

Enough.
    I downloaded the Opera Mini and now it works perfectly. A MUCH better browser than the stock BB browser. There's your fix....download Opera.
    Last edited by surfdog777; 02-07-11 at 11:33 PM.
    02-06-11 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD