Anyone know of a good (and working) loyalty card app, ya know the ones that scan your Grocery, Walgreens, walmart, yada,yada, yada, and saves the image so you don;t have to carry 1625 loyalty cards on your keychain?
    03-05-11 03:07 PM
    Well a simple google search brought up cardstar and blackberry wallet. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 03:11 PM
    YEs I tried Cardstar and It keeps giving me a 907 invalid COD error. Was looking to see if any one else had other ideas. (tried the google search btw... not that dumb)
    03-05-11 03:17 PM
    Haha sorry. Wasn't trying to sound douschey. Where are you downloading cardstar from? You might need to get the cod files and install it manually

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 03:22 PM
    haha... no worries Slc.... i tried it right from card star.com. I emailed tech so We'll see what they come up with. thanks for the info tho.
    03-05-11 03:27 PM
    Hey, did you ever find one that works for you? I'd love to get rid of this pile of cards in front of me...

Thanks in advance!
    05-27-11 09:04 AM
    Walgo works for me.
    05-27-11 09:47 AM
    You could always try and take clear pictures of them and place them in their own folder.......
    05-27-11 11:00 AM
    You could always try and take clear pictures of them and place them in their own folder.......
    +1. Sorry to come into this thread so late, but I was just looking over Cardstar and Walgo and wondered if it's any better than just taking close-up photos of the barcode side of your membership cards. I've been taking pics of my cards and saving them into my photos folder for several months (I name the photo with the name of the retailer, then it's easy to search my photos to pull up the card). It's awesome to have all that crap out of my wallet!

I've found that most retailers aren't able to scan my BB screen and so they have to manually input the membership number, but since a lot of Cardstar reviews say that's also the case when using Cardstar I wondered what the advantages of an App are over just taking your own card photos.

Also, any security/privacy concerns from anyone about turning all that membership info to a third party app company? I'm not sure what all the risks might be (both now and long term), but it seems like maybe something to at least consider.
    09-11-11 09:42 PM
    I use Keyring and like it. Key Ring - Mobile Loyalty Solutions
    09-12-11 08:43 AM
    Hi guys, i'm using an application developed by airpim (airpim - Digital outside. Human inside.). You can have all fidelty cards dematerialized on your phone. Then, you receive by sms, e-mail and using airpim platform communication about discounts, prices and products. Ask to the seller this kind of application, for buyers is totally free
    02-27-13 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD