I really want to take advantage of the low tetherberry price. However i currently own a blackberry pearl and will be upgrading to the tour in two weeks. I want tetherberry for my tour, not my pearl. Is there any way to secure the low price for when i get my tour? I started the order process and it wanted my pin, which i still dont have for my tour. Help please?
    07-24-09 10:15 AM
    As with most software for the blackberry, I'm sure it will have a place to change your PIN number if you switch phones.

Do be careful as you are on Verizon and tethering is against the TOS, you may get charged for the data use.
    07-24-09 12:04 PM
    Don't waste your money on tetherberry. You can do it easily and free just follow these instructions.

Using BlackBerry As Modem - BlackBerryFAQ
    07-24-09 12:37 PM
    Don't waste your money on tetherberry. You can do it easily and free just follow these instructions.

Using BlackBerry As Modem - BlackBerryFAQ Using BlackBerry As Modem - BlackBerryFAQ

This more than likely will not work for you on the verizon network. I just tried it and when you get connected and try to browse the web you get a verizon webpage telling you that you have to subscribe to broadband and to call a number. You can not navigate away from the page either. May people have had this issues.
    07-24-09 02:24 PM
    you sure the pin switch thing will work? And i am not a heavy user but i have been in situations where i needed internet but was in no place to access it. Id rather not pay 30 a month for that.
    07-24-09 03:24 PM
    Go ahead and buy now .... I've switched out my Bold because the first quit working and I was able to switch the PIN on their website for no additional cost. This package is a must have
    07-24-09 03:40 PM
    I agree, just bought today: a must have!
    07-24-09 04:10 PM
    you sure the pin switch thing will work? And i am not a heavy user but i have been in situations where i needed internet but was in no place to access it. Id rather not pay 30 a month for that.
    They will give you a new activation code with your new PIN, go ahead and save yourself some money.
    07-24-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD