I have been a member here for a while, but haven't had a Blackberry phone since the Pearl. Which reminds me.... I really need to change my phone on this site. It's nice to be back.
    11-04-10 05:45 PM
    Nice to have you back What do you notice as being better than the Pearl?
    11-04-10 06:17 PM
    I find it hilarious that I bad mouthed this phone and am actually loving it now. I thought I'd just give it a try and then switched back to my Bold but I may actually keep this as my primary for a while.

The keypad is nice and wide which helps if you have larger fingers, the screen is clear and easy to read and OS 6 works amazingly well (I was worried I wouldn't like it since I really liked using it on the Torch with the touchscreen). I had tried using the CardStar app on the Torch and had trouble scanning here and there. Used the Style yesterday at 3 different places and no issues. My favorite thing about this phone...I don't have to lock the keypad!! I toss it in my purse or pocket and off I go.
    11-04-10 06:25 PM
    Nice to have you back What do you notice as being better than the Pearl?
    Two things. No trackball and OS 6. Changes everything.

I find it hilarious that I bad mouthed this phone and am actually loving it now. I thought I'd just give it a try and then switched back to my Bold but I may actually keep this as my primary for a while.

The keypad is nice and wide which helps if you have larger fingers, the screen is clear and easy to read and OS 6 works amazingly well (I was worried I wouldn't like it since I really liked using it on the Torch with the touchscreen). I had tried using the CardStar app on the Torch and had trouble scanning here and there. Used the Style yesterday at 3 different places and no issues. My favorite thing about this phone...I don't have to lock the keypad!! I toss it in my purse or pocket and off I go.
    I actually was getting tired of phones that did everything. All I need is a phone for company email and phone calls. The speakerphone is excellent and the overall build of the phone is flawless. I am very pleased.

Like I said with OS 6, it changes everything for me. Blackberry was cumbersome before, but the new OS is surprisingly slick. It took me about 30 minutes to get used to it though. Nothing was where it used to be...
    11-04-10 08:43 PM
    The OS doesn't seem to be too different from OS 5, but it has some aesthetic features that are nice. The phone itself is really nice, but I'm glad I didn't get one. I think that I would get tired of the form-factor over time. My wife has one now and she loves it, but the newness of the device has already worn off on me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 11:16 AM
    My wife has one now and she loves it, but the newness of the device has already worn off on me.
    In all fairness the 9670 is not a radical change for a BB unlike,say,the Storm 3 will be. But as a well-built device with a solid version of the new OS the 9670 will make plenty of people at least content.
    11-06-10 11:29 AM
    I like it! I had my reservations but I was able to get the Style for 69 bux, and I am more than happy with the decision, as OS6 works better than it did on my BOLD 9650. Also, alot of the 50+ games and apps from my BOLD work on the Style, even though the are said not to. I just loaded the .cod files with BBSAK and alot worked and some didnt, but its all good. they will be updated and released or the Style soon enough, as I will be using it for awhile until BB gets a touchscreen for Sprint.
    11-06-10 08:52 PM
    I am loving this phone as well, the reception i find is 100 times better than on my Bold, I started with a 7520-8350i-8330-Tour-Bold- now Style, what a great phone, and OS6 is amazing. Cannot get enough of it, just trying to get use to the form, having a few issues with one hand operations, holding the phone is a bit awkward with one hand but I'll figre this out too , Thanks RIM finally Im happy again, I though after I lost my Samsung I500 there would never be another flip like it, you have out done yourself
    11-07-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD