you know how you have a weather setup icon in the main menu and then the weather icon which if you hover over it tells you the weather. I lost the weather icon icon, how do I get it back?

thanks
    08-09-09 12:25 AM
    Did it get moved to another folder? Is it hidden? Is it still available to be deleted from the app list (AKA it wasn't uninstalled for some reason)?
    08-09-09 07:22 AM
    sorry for the late response.

well i went into the weather app and found some sort of option to add a another city to see its weather like a secondary city as it did not indicate to me that the primary city would be affected. So clicking ok took me to a page that asked if I would like to download like a shortcut or something which I said yes to, downloaded installed, then ran. I saw that it was like a short cut icon in the main menu which did not pull up anything. So I uninstalled it and then could not find my original one. Either the initial installation took it away or the uninstalltion of what i downloaded erased it.
    08-09-09 12:24 PM
    exactly which weather program was it?
    08-09-09 01:29 PM
    ok it came back several restarts later but it was the stock one that comes with the BB. The weather setup icon.
    08-09-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD