I suppose a bat pull will bring it back but its gone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 02:53 PM
    i had it happen once in .86, so it's not 90 specific..and yes a pull fixes it
    01-24-09 02:57 PM
    Yeah i had the same problem along with black light not dimming out. but i was told to resend my services books form my bis and that seemed to fix both don't ask why that fixed it but it just did.
    01-24-09 03:31 PM
    Mine works as it should with .90...
    01-24-09 03:37 PM
    Ive had this happen a few times. Battery Pull is your friend.
    01-24-09 03:42 PM
    Mine works as it should with .90...
    01-24-09 03:48 PM
    its random. usually when something else stops working right, it stops working.

like when the backlight stops dimming, app switcher stops working.

this firmware is so bug filled i dont know how they can ever fix it without scrapping and starting over from scratch.
    01-24-09 04:47 PM
    its random. usually when something else stops working right, it stops working.

like when the backlight stops dimming, app switcher stops working.

this firmware is so bug filled i dont know how they can ever fix it without scrapping and starting over from scratch.

Those wo are in the know, who have looked at the code and are studying its runs, say that the OS is better than ever and almost there. Of course they work for the same people who released this OS to VZW and RIM's partners as a possible official OS.
    01-24-09 05:22 PM
    Those wo are in the know, who have looked at the code and are studying its runs, say that the OS is better than ever and almost there. Of course they work for the same people who released this OS to VZW and RIM's partners as a possible official OS.
    hopefully i was just venting because the phone has been driving me nuts this week.

if i had a dollar for everytime i got a damn java error on the storm (including on .75 official) i would be able to buy RIM, fire the OS team and hire all the best people from google, apple, and microsoft with my own money, finance the re-write with my own money, and then buy a controling stake in DOW chemical company for the heck of it.
    01-24-09 05:29 PM
    Where in the world do you keep coming up with these fanciful tales? Ever thought of becoming a fiction writer?
    01-24-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD