I don't have access to my home laptop right now. I noticed I no longer have the Docs to Go or Sheets to Go apps on my Storm after the upgrade to .167.

I'm wondering if I didn't pay attention and removed them while shrinking the OS. Are these apps still part of the .167 OS?

In any case, I have my apps backed up from before the update to .167. Could I just install the .cod files from my .141 3rd party app backup?
    09-15-09 11:03 AM
    just start up app loader and click docs to go and it will load on your phone in about 4 seconds lol
    09-15-09 11:09 AM
    Thank you dirtbiker. That's what I was hoping.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 12:17 PM
    Just make sure the OS loaded on your computer is identicle to the OS on your phone or it will reinstall an entire new OS.
    09-15-09 02:12 PM
    Yeah Doc To Go no longer shows up in my DM when I have the newest version of Doc To Go installed. I delete it off the BB then the old version shows in DM. Very odd. I use the newest version anyhow since I have the Premium version.
    09-15-09 02:34 PM
    Here is the OTA Link to the latest version of Documents To Go.

09-15-09 07:35 PM
    This happened to me but I lost BB MESSENGER, Help, App Center and my games as well notepad

Anyone know how to get them back?

09-15-09 08:18 PM
    This happened to me but I lost BB MESSENGER, Help, App Center and my games as well notepad

Anyone know how to get them back?

Just run app loader at the below location and check the items that you want back on your blackberry. Make sure you are not using a hybrid and had these items removed prior to install. Also make sure the OS on your computer is the same as the one on your phone.

c:>program files>common files>research in motion>apploder>loader.exe
    09-15-09 09:42 PM
    Thanks dbone.
    I'll give it a shot in the morning

09-16-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD