Hello

I have a bb storm running os 4.7.0.122 (the latest software from Telus) and I have been trying to get App center on my bb for some time now ... I have tried wiping it and reinstalling the whole os ... I have tried resending service books I have tried re-registering it .. batt pull even tried downloading app world to see if i needed that first ... I cannot seem to get it . I am wondering if there is anything else i can try or even if there is an ota link to download it.

Thank you for any help this sucks everyone i know has it and well i cant get it
    08-09-09 09:18 AM
    Use desktop manager, or the search function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 09:22 AM
    did you accidently hide it and why do you want it? Am I missing its 1 use? This is a serious question as I have never known its purpose.
    08-09-09 09:44 AM
    Honestly I have no clue ... I just know that it is supposed to be on there and I kinda wanted to see what it was used for lol . but I have tried everything ... and I checked if i hid it and i didnt lol i dont know anymore lol
    08-09-09 09:47 AM
    I've lost my app center too after I formatted my device memory and upgraded to .164
    Would like to have it back but don't know how... Lol

08-09-09 09:57 AM
    I am still trying to find a way to fix this ... I have even called TELUS now to see if they can and they have no clue :S lol
    08-09-09 03:04 PM
    I think they stopped using it now that app world is here... I haven't found a use for it, and certainly haven't missed it!! I just use app world to get the apps (or cb app store obv lol) and use the applications list in the options menu to remove. why would you need app center?
    08-09-09 07:03 PM
    I remark that you are on .122. Upgrade to .151.
    You wont regret it.

08-09-09 07:06 PM
    No reason to have App Center now that App World is launched. Seriously, it just takes up space and runs in the background for no reason. Save battery and memory and delete it.
    08-09-09 07:09 PM
    Try unhiding all your icons..

08-09-09 08:19 PM
    I removed mine on purpose using shrink-a-os....lol. It's useless when you have access to app world and crackberry.
    08-09-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD