This is my second time posting this today, I did not see my first post,so if there are 2 of the same post please forgive me. Well here is goes.

I,m back asking you guys to help me out. I,m giving out $25 of free calls. I need you to give me some feedback on this new app. It's called MYGLOBALTALK. It is a app that will allow you to make calls anyware in the world from your BB and not be charged by your carrier, it will be on the MYGLOBALTALK Network.
    07-18-08 09:18 AM
    Just click on your name and go to "Find all posts by (your screen name)." No need to post multiple times.
    07-18-08 09:21 AM
    It is a forum right, well let me do me. It was posted so many times because I could not see that it was posted. Hence I posted it again, Look I ,m not selling anything, so who gives a **** how many times I post. I have made some comment that has helped people out on this forum.
    Are you a mod, NO. Have you brought any free application to the BB community NO, So B-EZ DOG.
    07-22-08 08:10 AM
    Seemed to me like he was giving friendly advise to help YOU... He doesn't need to be a mod or had wrote free app (that's certainly a messed up outlook if you think that should give a priviledge, ugh...)

And yeah, posting a bunch of times on the forums is silly and irritating when you can do it right. People DO give a "whatever" about how many times you post, especially when you're not particularly nice.

I don't believe writing a few comments that helped somone once entitiled "you" to any special treatment or the right to be rude.

So, "you" should prolly be "ez dog"...
    07-22-08 08:57 AM
    judging from your attitude in that post, I'd think your app has some bad mojo.
    not gunna touch my BB.

maybe you were having a bad day, right?
    07-23-08 09:46 AM
    It is a forum right, well let me do me. It was posted so many times because I could not see that it was posted. Hence I posted it again, Look I ,m not selling anything, so who gives a **** how many times I post. I have made some comment that has helped people out on this forum.
    Are you a mod, NO. Have you brought any free application to the BB community NO, So B-EZ DOG.
    Wow. Well your stellar attitude definitely makes me want to jump all over this app you are offering..
    07-23-08 09:48 AM
    So, "you" should prolly be "ez dog"...
    lol... true that!! gettin' kinda jumpy over nothin'

Wow. Well your stellar attitude definitely makes me want to jump all over this app you are offering..
    Stellar! Yeah... IMO, the best way to gain respect is to respect others and treat them how you would like to be treated. 49ways is a great contributor (not saying you are not) and he deserves respect. No need to get all hostile!
    07-23-08 09:51 AM
    Well you don't know the whole story, this guy always has something to say. I never said one negative thing and if I did I apologized. the posting thing was just the last straw.
    07-23-08 02:17 PM
    Well you don't know the whole story, this guy always has something to say. I never said one negative thing and if I did I apologized. the posting thing was just the last straw.
    It is alright man... nothing against you or against him

Just be chill and relax. It is all good

49 is a good helper and I have seen you contribute as well...
    07-23-08 02:19 PM
    07-23-08 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD