I like to go around to different restaurants and interesting places, etc. Is there an app that I can save a point of interest (and it will save my GPS) location, so if I wish to go back later it will use that location to get directions? I know I may not be wording this correctly, and I will try to clarify further if need be.

Free apps only please!
    09-28-10 01:29 PM
    googlemaps allows you to save favorites, I believe. But in those cases you probably enter the address to find the place initially. I don't think any will grab your location other than as lat/long coordinates so while you might be able to get back to some place, it would probably not have the NAME/Cuisine/etc type of info.

You might also ask in the gps subforum.
    09-28-10 04:12 PM
    Hello dude,

I have BBbold9700.

The installation of "Spanish Language and Input Support" has been done.

I have stored the spanish text in SQlite database and while retrieving through the Blackberry's cursor getrow ".getString()" the text is not retrieved properly the accent characters are changed.

Also,retrieval works fine with the simulator,getting these kinda issues in device only.

Any ideas?!

Many thanks and Regards,

Sandhya A

wapforu
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-29-10 03:52 AM
    Hello dude,

I have BBbold9700.

The installation of "Spanish Language and Input Support" has been done.

I have stored the spanish text in SQlite database and while retrieving through the Blackberry's cursor getrow ".getString()" the text is not retrieved properly the accent characters are changed.

Also,retrieval works fine with the simulator,getting these kinda issues in device only.

Any ideas?!

Many thanks and Regards,

Sandhya A

wapforu

Yea I got an idea...

Don't hijack someones thread, especially a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with your issue.

09-29-10 04:10 AM
    I have a [Black Berry Bold. It is very nice mobile .
    09-29-10 04:15 AM
    I have a [Black Berry Bold. It is very nice mobile .
    Do u have any idea that why am not able to retrieve spanish properly from DB?

Many Thanks and Regards,
    Sandhya A

09-29-10 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD