I have the app Traffic installed, but I really don't like it. Are there any other good ones?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 04:26 PM
    Google Maps shows traffic.
    05-17-10 04:29 PM
    I'll give that a try, any other dedicated traffic apps?
    05-17-10 06:12 PM
    Truth is they are not updated fast enough or at all to be of any value. By the time you get to what is supposed to be a problem it's long gone. Early in the spring some construction is correct. However, when they finish no one goes back in to remove it and you detour for no reason or you decide to ride it out and there is no construction. I paid for it on two dedicated in car GPS's and it was 98% worthless. Don't drive yourself too nuts trying to find an app.
    05-17-10 07:03 PM
    i know our state has a website done by the highway patrol website and it auto updates with new and resolved accidents. its heck trying to find an accident report on the radio so i just have it as a hot key on my QL so i can view it when I'm stuck. I get to pick which counties I want to view.
    05-17-10 08:29 PM
    Google Maps shows traffic.
    +1, i've always wondered how good/reliable it is on google maps. i know google just rules in everything else in life, but i've never seen them toot their traffic reporting on their maps app
    05-18-10 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD